Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: šŸ°
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 24, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to NotYourJoy • Feb 14, 2026
tapi menurutku, screentime mereka berdua lebih banyak disini daripada peserta yang lain. tapi memang, kita semua…
true true i think i just cant get enough of them
1 0
Replying to Suuy • Feb 14, 2026
Much closure! I guess we were all very mean to Mina Sue. Just glad that she knows her shortcoming and make me…
same i feel that mina sue also learned alot about herself from this journey and is trying to work on herself which we all should applaud her for that
2 0
Replying to Ok-Impression6834 • Feb 12, 2026
SB/HS confirmed still dating according to people over on Reddit. No info on other JJ/JY though.
their Instagram posts (posting pics together, and that too using the same pics)
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Feb 10, 2026
ā€œHee Sun is just an option for Su Beenā€Meanwhile Su Been: ā€œIf she doesn’t choose me, I’d jump into the…
IKRRRRR
the editors did him so bad, just to creat more tension; It was that trope "she fell first, he fell harder"
8 1
Replying to i think my name is vaish • Feb 9, 2026
can someone please scold me really bad cause i have my final exams of high school senior year, and i need to get…
VAISHHH GET YOUR THING TOGETHERRR 😭😭
SLAYYY THAT FINAL EXAMSSS AND THEN TREAT YOURSELF TO THE LASST 2 EPS OF THIS CHAOS 😭
goodluck :))
3 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 27, 2026
Title Idol I
Other dramas should learn how to end a drama from this one! I will always remember this drama for the good wrapped…
EXACTLYYY i was so scared they would mess up the ending but tbh i have watch only a few dramas with such feel-good ending
9 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 27, 2026
Shin Hyeon-woo asking the new participant if he's left-handed was sooooo adorableee
I really hope he gets a chance to go to paradise with Go Eun.

EDIT: the one-on-one dateeee "I won't fall for her." "Then give me that chance first. You said you'd go with me first." SHUT UPPPP Hyeon Woo, the man you areee.
7 1
Replying to akow • Jan 24, 2026
actually so obsessed with how messy this season is 🤌 WOMEN IN MALE DOMINATED FIELDS HALLELUJERRRR
Mine sue and Minji are carrying this season šŸ’ŖšŸ»
1 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jan 24, 2026
I previously wrote that I always try to see the cast in dating shows in positive lights until I can no more.About…
I totally agree with the last line. It feels like she is not there to find the one she likes, but she's there to just leave Single's Inferno as a couple with someone. The purpose is not love but "winning" the game.
4 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 15, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I didn't think i would end up liking this drama soooo much 🄹
Yusen is defo a man written by women šŸ’— and my girl Xi Guang and her mom are what I aspire to be as a person and in my career too ✨.
loved ittt 10/10
11 0