Editorials
On Jung Kyung Ho • Aug 31, 2018
Person Jung Kyung Ho
Happy Birthday and many more to come. You are a great gift to your fans. Be happy.
2 0
Badass Bunny • Aug 31, 2018
Article WATCH it or DROP it: Secret
I really appreciate this forum. Since my Kdrama existence, I need some form of a justification to invest some 16 plus hours of my time. I've been burned and scorched in the past. Inspite of enjoying both our lead actors with their previous work, my innate voice dictates my hesitation with this one. Thank you for your "watch it or drop it" blog.
1 0
bamboo_jade • Mar 2, 2018
Article Watch It or Not: Negotiator (2018)
Gave few episodes a chance hoping it will get better, BUT not worth my time even just for visuals (good looking actors/actress, beautiful settings and OST). Very flat.
0 0