Editorials
On Princess Hours • Nov 2, 2022
Title Princess Hours
All sorts of red flags with this relationship. Trigger warning about not eating and body image as well. The acting is good from the FL but overall would never watch this again because of the storyline and red flags, the sort of relationship shouldn’t be glorified.
5 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Oct 31, 2022
Title I'm Not a Robot
My favorite kdrama. My favorite confession scene hands down to date.
9 0
On Scent of a Woman • Oct 31, 2022
Title Scent of a Woman
Too many episodes..slowwww…and the music is annoying. I wanted to love this one but meh.
3 2
Dojemi10 • Oct 31, 2022
Article "Produce 101 season 2" contestant among 154 dead in horrific Itaewon stampede
I’m so sorry..may his family be comforted somehow
2 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Jun 15, 2021
Title I'm Not a Robot
I loved this drama so much that I re-watched it again for the Nth time last weekend... LOL (I watched it first…
I know this is an old drama, but may wanna mark this as a spoiler :)
1 1
On I'm Not a Robot • Jun 15, 2021
Title I'm Not a Robot
I’m rewatching right now and the tears and cuteness ugh. I also really relate to the main character. His is an allergy, nonetheless, I have social anxiety/ocd. So many things he says and does I can relate to and i cry as I put myself in his position. Some of the corporate stuff you can fast forward, but they main leads are fantastic and this is a drama I get lost in. Love.
3 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 19, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
This show is totally my type of show! It’s funny and not too complicated and I love their chemistry so far. I’m so excited for the remaining episodes.
18 1
Replying to RIA • May 12, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
idc what other's say i love their chemistry and i'm personally enjoying it! just don't think deeply about it lol.
Exactly! Like these types are supposed to be fun and lighthearted, can’t wait to start this one
1 1
On So I Married an Anti-Fan • May 12, 2021
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
I loved this so much! It’s lighthearted and made me laugh. I was smiling so much at the end. It’s cute! (To those saying it’s predictable..well duh look at the title lol)
2 0
On Start-Up • Nov 30, 2020
Title Start-Up
I had high hopes for this one. The time jump ruined it for me. It’s just dragging at this point.
4 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Nov 30, 2020
Title Start-Up
I used to protect this drama... and its not the ship-thing, I actually thought it was interesting to create a…
I agree totally. It’s dragging on now so much. The first episode was so good I was hoping for better character development and romance. I feel like the next episodes are going to repeat the same story again. I’m disappointed.
5 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Feb 14, 2020
Title Because This Is My First Life
I don’t understand why this show’s rating is so high. I’m on episode 16 and to me the show is kinda boring! It’s just dragging on I have fast forwarded so much. I normally don’t like doing that, but it’s dragging on. Idk why I haven’t dropped it, just curious about the main couple I guess.
11 1
On Let's Eat • Sep 17, 2019
Title Let's Eat
I dropped this after the first 10 minutes. I love dogs and that poor Pomeranian doesn’t know the loud yelling is acting. He looks genuinely scared. That made me so angry. Unnecessary.
0 3