News
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Dec 23, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
What real event?
Ohhhh! I heard about it but didn't know it was an inspiration for the drama.
1 0
Replying to Cantgaslightme • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
most don’t know but the story is a based in a real event with clearly a fantasy element.
What real event?
0 2
Replying to favno1227 • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
is it creepy?? I mean the creatures
It reminds me a bit stranger things.
1 0
On The Worst of Evil • Dec 5, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Very good drama for once. There are many stories like this but it was wrote and acted so well that we have a solid drama.
7 1
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 5, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
What did I just watch?! I was so exited that we got season 2 but what was that?! First season was unique and interesting and after watching the second I'm so disappointed 😱
12 0
On Song of the Bandits • Dec 5, 2023
Title Song of the Bandits
Great idea, great actors but the plot is just meh. It could be a masterpiece but become just another drama destroyed by netflix.
10 3
Replying to parkhyorin • Sep 2, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
can someone tell me if the dad is alive or not, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I read somewhere in the comment section that in the webtoon he was alive. Hope writers will go this way too.
0 1
On Moving • Sep 2, 2023
Title Moving
I need ZIS in more roles! Almost forgot how great he was in 'It's okay, that's love'.
3 0
Replying to Jeccyyyyy • Aug 27, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
Your name already define who you are 😌so keep your mouth quiet 🤫 I get it !every one has their own opinion…
Why anyone should keep quiet? Everyone can have their own opinion and the one of the purposes of MDL is discussing about dramas. Watching dramas doesn't mean that we have to like everything. I really enjoy watching this drama but imagine that someone in real world is touching people like FL do. She would be slapped in the face and have a criminal record because such behavior is sexual assult in most of the countries.
0 1
Replying to mrdramatic • Aug 27, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
FL sexually assaults people to solve cases. ML physically assaults FL, coerces her to solve cases for him and…
That's why we always should be critical while watching k-dramas or not. I think that it's possible to enjoy watching drama and still be critical about e.g. some behaviour of the leads.
0 0
Replying to mrdramatic • Aug 27, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
FL sexually assaults people to solve cases. ML physically assaults FL, coerces her to solve cases for him and…
That's why we always should be critical while watching k-dramas or not. I think that it's possible to enjoy watching drama and still be critical about e.g. some behaviour of the leads.
0 0
Replying to CARDI C • Aug 27, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
Has the Romance started??
After episode 6 I would say FL and ML starter to be true partners. I no more feel that they dislike the other one.
1 0
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Aug 26, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
I just finished episode 4 but your comment caught my attention. How Do Jin could fake his death? They found the…
Yeah I also find him suspicious. But I'm also wondering about Do Ha. It would be big plot twist if he would be a villian.
0 0
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Aug 26, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I just finished episode 4 but your comment caught my attention. How Do Jin could fake his death? They found the…
I still cannot imagine how but I will see for myself. Episode 7 I'm coming 😏
0 2
Replying to Dr 008 • Aug 25, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I cant believe its getting this exciting. Also i feel the guy who was threatening his dad is probably Do jin if…
I just finished episode 4 but your comment caught my attention. How Do Jin could fake his death? They found the body and it even had an autopsy. Could you elaborate more about this theory?
1 6
On King the Land • Aug 25, 2023
Title King the Land
It's pure romantic comedy so if you like watching dramas that focus also on fighting for company - like me - it can be a bit boring. However what i really liked in this drama and what is very rare - FL and ML are very mature. They discuss their problems with each other and don't misinterpret each other words and behaviours. Of course there are still some cliches well known from other rom-coms but while watching I had this thought they don't behave so stupid as female and male leads in other dramas.
10 0
Replying to minkiminki • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I really can't get into the 2nd season. I loved the first one and I feel like they should have ended it then.…
Same here!
0 0
Replying to AK76 • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
0,5/10 so far
I wouldn't said it is that bad but this season is average at most. Maybe 5-6/10. But we still have four more episodes for miracle to happen 🤣
1 0
Replying to peachynim • Aug 18, 2023
Title Moving
can someone tell me why frank didnt kill jeon gye do (electric power) when he had the time
I also think that he didn't want to hurt children.
2 1
Replying to Lilalacombe6 • Aug 18, 2023
Title Moving
How people can give 6 stars …. It’s 10 stars!!!! Masterpiece
We don't know yet, I personally never rate drama before finishing it but I agree for now it's one of the kind and it seems it can be a masterpiece ☺️
3 1
