Editorials
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 15, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Gmmtv and cute actors who can’t act, the ones that are actually good in acting are relegated to supporting characters because they don’t look pretty . Most of their actors can’t emote. Do they even organise acting class or workshops for these people?? I don’t think they care about actings since they have a huge fan base that will eat up anything even if it’s mediocre.
15 6
Replying to matimuns • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Loved every second of this episode, but I have one question. For the bathing scene, how in the frick did they…
Check BOC Twitter, there is an explanation there.
1 3
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kinn ex ya all https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcx78Rc/?k=1
5 2
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Same cinematographer as I told sunset about you and Great Men Academy that explain it, The man knows his onions.
7 3
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was worried for them doing the jump scene.”, I hope they didn’t get injured. I also noticed they were truly cold in the water fall scene, Porsche mouth was shaking from the cold.
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think there is a GPS tracker inside kinn’s ring. He rotated that ring in episode 6 that’s how they were found, I watched episode one again now to notice the same with the ring . https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLc9npMR/?k=1
4 1
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Lmaoo weid ass concidence 😭😭Kai in germany went to perform in Deutsche Bank ParkThe same bank branch in…
Sorry if this offend you, why are you in germ ?? Do you work at the hospital ?
0 2
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm joining twitter after ages I wanna see kinnporche trend
Please do, they deserve it. I have been tweeting non stop
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tankhun would have been the heir if not that he went crazy.
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kinn didn’t choose this life, he was born into it soo he had no choice .
3 0
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Haters can go suck my imaginary dick right now . Give this show is flowers right now, they fucking deserve it.
4 1
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why did kinn stop when Porsche kissed him in the water? He didn’t want to make mistake again ?
1 2
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let’s get them trending .
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You can also retweet
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Don’t forget to tweet guys with the hashtag #kinnPorscheEP6
2 0
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Apo skin colour is just sooo beautiful.
8 2
Replying to NotBsumettikul • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ISN'T IT GOING TOO FAST. IM NOT READY FOR THIS YET
They have got 14 episodes , soo the plot have to move forward as fast as they can
1 0
Replying to leidy • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i have no money, but im paying to watch this just because they are doing such an amazing job that feels unfair…
Thank you for your support, we appreciate.
1 0
Replying to Its haarssh • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdhx_peLB3L/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Soo perfect
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The actor playing Macau is hot https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcM3n1m/?k=1
2 1

