Editorials
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anybody know who the intimacy director is ?? I need them to direct my non existent sex life .
15 9
Replying to RoyalM • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm dying!!! You need to check the Kinnporsche mv that was made with the song Heathens by 21 Pilot. OMG!! It was…
Link
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
love how the kinnporsche cast have all siblings energy . The way they all play around with each other is really impressive.
13 2
Replying to Anitaserah • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Excuse me sir 😳https://twitter.com/ohmspatt/status/1529090981714350083?s=21&t=4924E0RrrMCDGSYOp93_2A
This is illegal 😳😳😳
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This guy is fineeeeeeeee. https://youtu.be/6SxTTAd8whg
1 2
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I do not expect any healthyrelationship in this show .These people mutilated and kill people like nothing . Fall in love with them at your own risk.
5 3
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kim and chay : The idol and his fanboy season 1.
0 5
Replying to Anitaserah • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What if chay doesn’t like Kim in a romantic way, just like him as a fan. And the person chay has a crush on…
Emotional damage
1 0
Replying to Clara • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Jeff's Hide Behind The Scenes Awww Jeff 😳😭😭😭❤️https://youtu.be/6SxTTAd8whg
I am going to rewatch this a lot. He is soo hot 🥵.
0 0
Replying to SnowRegret • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The dude, Perth, as one of the secondary bodyguard characters, does not get near the attention he deserves for…
Watch my engineer and cutie pie. He is there.
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whey is this show still on 8.3? Wtf
7 5
On KinnPorsche • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tbh I am one of those people that want gameplay to play with Jeff, I was disappointed when gameplay left and got replaced by barcode. Now watching the show, I can’t get enough of Kim and porchay, they give me butterflies 🦋.
13 3
Replying to gia • May 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
really rubbed me off the wrong way it's like the 2nd time he doesn't ask for permission i get that he's dumb when…
I am still shocked how people are still talking about tharntype years after it ended. And people are already bashing the author new project based on thee pilot trailer.
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When BOC said parental adversory is advice for the side story . Then kinn and Porsche ended up holding hands 😂😂😂😂😂😂.
1 2
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You people are something else 😳 .
0 2
Replying to HaiLuoYin • May 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
8.3 how?!?!?!! I know people always give mediocre kBLs a pass and say they're new to BL so it ok, but in what…
The rating is high because it’s Gmmtv show. They are popular and have large fan base that will eat up anything they made no matter how awful it’s .
3 0
Replying to HaiLuoYin • May 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
I was also wondering that. People love to pick and choose what's acceptable based on a show's popularity.
You are speaking fact .
3 0
Replying to gia • May 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
really rubbed me off the wrong way it's like the 2nd time he doesn't ask for permission i get that he's dumb when…
Hahaha, it was a joke I made because fans are ready to cancel one but forgive the other .
1 3
Replying to Tmoney • May 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
And ive come to accept. As beautiful as joong and dunk are, the acting is definitely lacking. All these tears…
I was actually laughing in the crying scenes 😂.
15 0
Replying to nastysha • May 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
But 360 degree is a full circle...
Or is it 180 degree? Like they change the character suddenly
0 0

