News
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
wow her family is one for the books. such manipulative bastards. it’s all in the blood dwl
8 0
On Spring of the Blade • 9 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
This father character…. am I impressed or disgusted? lol such a sentimental conman
8 0
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
Title The Early Spring
well Ml, all u needed to do is tell her the truth and I’m sure she would be an adult about it. She didn’t need that type of protection. Honest communication is always key.
0 0
On The Early Spring • 24 days ago
Title The Early Spring
WHY!!! is it one episode a day?!!😭😭😭
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 19, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
ML has me cracking up. He’s so provoking 🤣🤣🤣
12 0
On The East Palace • Jul 18, 2026
Title The East Palace
I loved the twist, the turns, the oh moments, and the what evils acts moments!
1 0
Replying to Nardie85 • May 20, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
of course. you should
it’s not a romance drama. But little hints of the possibilities which was the right choice for a film such as this. comedy and action themes.
7 1
Replying to nayoichi • May 20, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
not sure should i start watching this?!
of course. you should
5 7
On A Splendid Match • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I can see adopted nephew is gonna crack!!!
3 1
Replying to Luv Peony • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
the theme for men in this drama is: I want what I can't have.
the adopted nephew deserves a nice back hand. he is acting so emotional that it makes me emotional. sigh
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
the men(excluding ML) in this show that likes the female lead is something else. One that throws tantrums and never declared his feelings and one that could have had it all but what did he expect? for her to not marry while he does? he had no interaction with her since so what has change now that it’s clear she moved on long ago. 😂😂😂Men!
16 2
On The WONDERfools • May 17, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
the little screams were so funny! 😂 I love this series. I’m impressing with the acting. Cha Eun woo acting has improved to the max.
11 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
DWL, who would thought ML would be like this in love. dude is something else 😂😂😂😂😂
7 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 18, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Miles! you’re always obsessed with someone’s girl lol
10 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
like WOW that fighting scene with my girl is so damn GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
8 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 15, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
So much familiar guest stars! I love it!
5 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 7, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
The height difference between the leads in epi 5 was so new to me. I know he was tall but she makes him look even taller.
7 0
On Our Golden Days • Jan 26, 2026
Title Our Golden Days
50 epi being shown 2 x weekly was torture! finally done. so glad for that. enjoyed it.
2 0
On A Love So Romantic • Jan 23, 2026
Title A Love So Romantic
I tried, I really did but FL has the same mannerisms in every romantic drama which is odd considering she didn’t write the script. on another note, the second leads story was better in my view as the leads had too much dancing around each other like middle schoolers.
1 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
I really like how it's the finale week next week and we still have no clue who the killer is because it's making…
Agreed, but I’m glad to see it end, my brain can’t take not knowing who the killer is. Lol I usually pride myself on that. my ego is bruised 😂
0 0
