Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Jamaica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2025

Friends

Replying to Yuri Hana • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
right? the list of suspects still seem long, not much has been narrowed down lol
lol, at this point I might think I did it 😂
15 0
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
I have to give this drama it’s dues, I have absolutely no concrete clue who the killer is. sigh
23 4
On Love between Lines • Jan 17, 2026
second female lead! girl has strength and no nonsense. she doesn’t even know you have your future man visiting you on a regular 😊
2 0
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Very satisfying to see such reverse roles! Loved it from start to finish! One of my top 3 fave drama. It left me confused some days, bloodthirsty on others and guessing the next. Always on my toes! So many greed and cunning human nature!
8 1
On Glory • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory
This drama have me on my toes!!! And I love it. The ending should be satisfying I hope 🤞🏽
0 0
On Pro Bono • Jan 11, 2026
Title Pro Bono
Well done!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉
5 0
Replying to Radhia • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
even if YOU think she's not pretty, I don't think it was necessary to share it here, it's just mean and childish.
Agreed, what’s this obsession with being traditional beautiful? These same folks here always judging like they can even walk in any single actor/actress shoes whom has the confidence to place themselves in front of such ppl doing what they love is VERY attractive in my book.
5 0
On The Judge Returns • Jan 5, 2026
Epi 1 was foundational, what’s a plot without a backstory. That’s why I wait a few epi before jumping the gun on a drama.
4 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
Can anyone clarify what RSB did to the He family that made Mr. He hate RSB so much?Also, what was that massacre…
I believe it was shown in the epi where he attempted to poison the well.
0 0
On Glory • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
I have never watch any drama with so much variety and levels of villains. The take downs should be epic. I hope that despicable one that tried to poison the well meets a very exciting end.
4 1
Replying to Nikhil • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Because she doesn’t like the SML “changing” and having feelings for the FL, not herself.
lol right 😂
2 0
Replying to Nikhil • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Because she doesn’t like the SML “changing” and having feelings for the FL, not herself.
Agreed but I believe they don’t deserve each other. They deserve some therapy sessions though.
6 2
Replying to nycali295 • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
She is so jealous of NXG for being rich! Rong acts like she's from a wealthy family, but she isn't right?
Nope she isn’t. Rich in bitterness maybe lol
4 1
Replying to Nikhil • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Because she doesn’t like the SML “changing” and having feelings for the FL, not herself.
I could understand that a few episodes ago but he clearly set her straight before and it’s very clear that FL has moved on from that. Epi 30 when she’s talking about her job, all she is doing is throwing shade at FL that wasn’t even looking at her. The lady has an inferiority complex. Sad, hating on FL for being rich, like how much other rich ladies is she around in her work environment. She clearly needs to address herself with a therapist.
4 6
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Why does Rong have to be so bitter! I can’t understand it. FL is absolutely down to earth and doesn’t even pay her any mind but she goes outside of earth’s atmosphere to shade unnecessary crap. She’s playing a game all on her own, so sad but richly deserved.

SL like geez Sir, the world doesn’t play to your late fiddle. Quite childish.
6 11
On Glory • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
ML and FL are such trickster masterminds, I love it. 😂
11 0
On Glory • Jan 3, 2026
Title Glory
Darwin theory rings true in this drama, “Survival of the fittest.” I love it!
2 0