Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Jamaica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2025

Friends

Replying to GalacticTheory • Jan 3, 2026
I can’t believe people find a problem with an actor looking young? As far as he/she is not a teenager and it’s…
I believe Epi 1 is setting a foundation for the FL whom seems to be the most disadvantaged and her situation ties into the other characters. I do expect her to be the heroine of the story and all the other her sidekicks. But I’m sure the prince background story and his palace conflict will give stage to him as well.
2 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 3, 2026
Age Gap? She’s only 30 and he’s 26, nothing to mention. Plus based on this episode 1, he should be baby faced based on his flash back with his brother who is now a young king.
Thank God I have no bias in watching Kdramas , enjoying and not nitpicking whoever the actor or actress is.
10 5