News
Replying to Nicki Minaj • May 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
I think it should be illegal to make bls over 45 mins cause this one is damn LONGGGGG. I really like the main…
When the story is well done, even an hour and half episode will feel like nothing and leave you craving for more. The reason this feels long is because the overall story is not well delivered.
6 1
Replying to MaintainingMama • May 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
I still liking it because I am enjoying the story. I just need them to bump up the romance by like 10%. I lingering…
I was thinking the same. This is just an office storyline but zero romance vibes
2 0
Replying to eri • May 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
i need them to start flirting! i do love some slow peace romance but plss
Me too. I think sometimes they drag out these shows too much and then boom! romance out of nowhere
2 0
On The Promise • May 11, 2023
Title The Promise
How did he suddenly overcome his fear of public speaking? The confession is not realistic to the show! Nan barely showed any romantic feelings towards Puh except for the small note he hid on the day of the birthday fish. Otherwise.......seems rushed
8 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • May 11, 2023
Title House of Stars
how? what confused you?
Does it have a main couple? Or it is just general? The confusion starts here.
1 0
Replying to Ajackson • May 11, 2023
Title House of Stars
I mean this show canβt be any worse than Tin Tem Jaiβ¦and I watched all 10 episodes of that, so Iβll stay…
I saw the reviews of Tin Tem Jai and I was like, I'm not wasting my time on such. This one I don't know. Let's give it a couple more episodes and see
1 0
On House of Stars • May 3, 2023
Title House of Stars
This plot is confusing
2 2
Replying to Artemissie • Apr 29, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Update: giving up on the 2nd episode. All actors are in a competition for horrible acting.
ππππ€£ your comment is so funny but it basically explains the entire show
0 0
Replying to Sajmon1189 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Guys am I the only who hates everything about this show but still watches? Like the acting is soo bad and Itt's…
You're not alone. All the characters are just awkward. But I keep watching!!!
1 0
Replying to Bubili • Apr 20, 2023
Title Step by Step
I don't see why there is so much excitement about a scenario that is a copy of literally every older yaoi Japanese…
I thought am the only one who felt some scenes were unnecessarily drawn out with too much fluff
1 0
On Love Syndrome III • Apr 16, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
The worse acting possible. The plot is pointless
3 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 12, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Waah! What's with that ending?
2 0
Replying to Bubili • Apr 8, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
If Unforgotten night and Check out had a "child", that "child" would be called Love Syndrom III...
ππππ€£
0 0
Replying to Bubili • Apr 8, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
If Unforgotten night and Check out had a "child", that "child" would be called Love Syndrom III...
ππππ€£
0 0
Replying to 8392225 • Mar 26, 2023
Title Long Time No See
LOL so funny, the first "bed scene"/couch scene/floor scene LMAObtw., I love BL, because nobody is a virgin, or…
haha
1 0
On My Tooth Your Love • Mar 23, 2023
Title My Tooth Your Love
Not a very good story, too much filler content. Could have been done in less episodes but even then I don't think it could have helped!!
0 0
On Love Syndrome III • Mar 19, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
I was just watching for the shower scene. I can't believe it was just a few seconds at the end of the episode. The only interesting thing in the series is Day's naked body, it gives me goosebumps. Otherwise, I rate it 3/10.
1 1
On The Effect • Mar 16, 2023
Title The Effect
Great series but a bad ending! argh!
11 4
On HIStory5: Love in the Future • Mar 14, 2023
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
I wanted to watch this one but from the comments, No. And then 20 episodes is too long for something that is not enjoyable
0 2
Replying to Nduta55 • Mar 9, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
It's the chocolate. It's also probably to highlight the bit of sexual tension as Hira initiates sex for the first…
Yes, it's not the first time they are having sex but given how Hira views Kiyoi like a god, he was obviously nervous initiating sex in that scene, hence the swallowing
1 1