Editorials
On The Princess's Man • Nov 23, 2023
Title The Princess's Man
The whole point in this drama is evil government officials and people getting away with heinous crimes. Repeat that throughout the drama, even in the end, no justice or revenge. Pure nonsense. Terrible FL lead and not a very likable ML. Overall, 4.5
3 2
On My Dearest Part 2 • Nov 21, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
I enjoyed this drama thoroughly. I don't remember the last time I said that about a TV show. Wow! definitely a 9.5 rating for me!
3 0
On Tokyo in April Is... • Aug 7, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
The show is meh for me. Lacks chemistry and suffers from poor story and direction.
10 0
Replying to Dodo7655 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I'm sorry but it's really bad. The acting was so bad that I can't even finish 1 st ep. I don't think I'll be invested…
I agree, I watched quarter way and was instantly bored by the bad acting
0 0
On La Pluie • Jul 18, 2023
Title La Pluie
I would give it a 5.5 and rewatch value = 0.0
2 0
On Star Struck • Jun 8, 2023
Title Star Struck
Disappointing
5 0
On Star Struck • Jun 8, 2023
Title Star Struck
Disappointing
0 0
Replying to Ether • May 25, 2023
Title The Promise
Their chemistry disappeared from the moment they got together, strangely.The ending was a trainwreck and cringe...
It started well but ended with rushed cringe scenes. They shd have remained brothers
0 0
Replying to Ashleigh • May 23, 2023
Title The Untamed
What do you mean by "picky" ? Maybe we can give you recommendations.And yeah this drama is amazing.
"Picky" as in I don't watch all dramas unless they have good reviews
0 0
On Love Syndrome III • May 20, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
BAD acting made the story boring. Weh! Glad it's over couldn't handle this nonsense anymore. I don't mind dark themed shows but this was the worse acting have persevered in a long time.
3 0
On The Untamed • May 18, 2023
Title The Untamed
The only Chinese drama I have watched is "Love between Fairy and Devil." I really liked it. I have seen many positive reviews about The Untamed am thinking of watching it. Am very picky, I hope it's good and captivating from the first episodes.
2 5
Replying to CapitalW • May 18, 2023
Title Step by Step
Yeah. I've been wondering what offended people about that scene so much.Was it....- Saying that they're unavailable…
@FreshKicks which scene are you talking about? I'm behind the news
0 1
Replying to Novae • May 18, 2023
Title Step by Step
It's not bad. The main actors are acting well and they do have chemistry but currently the main problem with this…
@Kokos you're right. It's not a slow burn because they're focusing more on the office dramas not romance. The main couple don't even know each other well despite the long episodes and we've already finished the 5th episode 🙄🙁
3 3
On The Promise • May 17, 2023
Title The Promise
What reason have they given for postponing?
8 1
Replying to Rawan • May 17, 2023
Title House of Stars
Love syndrome is not that bad >—
Love Syndrome has terrible acting. I prefer this show to Love Syndrome. It is not great, but a bit palatable
0 9
Replying to xiaohua • May 17, 2023
Title Step by Step
i didn't like jaab much to begin with as he seemed to not care at all that jan had a boyfriend now i hate jan…
Then am going to be disappointed! I thought it was a BL romance show....I find the work stuff boring
0 0
On Step by Step • May 17, 2023
Title Step by Step
I don't like this bl so far. The pacing is not great. The screen time for the main couple together - Jeng and Pat - is less than 10 minutes per episode for a 1+ hour episode, which is does not make sense. How are they going to build any chemistry if they rarely interact. The show also has too many side stories and office stories that don't make sense to the overall story. The other bl couple Jaab and Jan are ridiculous to say the least
2 1
Replying to OopsIEdelweiss • May 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
I found this fourth episode so boring 😂 I got the feeling that something was missing...or some event?I'm not…
Episode 4 was truly boring
2 0
Replying to oddsare • May 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
I can bear with all the minor quirks of this show, but the real deal-breaker is my futile attempt to warm up to…
I thought I was alone. He is not very likable. Too overdramatic and emotional.
1 1
Replying to MakoharuConnoisseur • May 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
It started slow but it's getting better with each week. Episode 4 was by far the best one yet and I'm hoping they…
Episode 3 is the one I felt was moving the story forward. Episode 4 seems to start moving backwards. I fast forward those Jaab scenes.
0 1