News Replying to Kaiswifeinanotherlife • Mar 7, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
In love with these weirdos :) waiting for season 3 already.
Is there a season 3?
0 1
Replying to Maggi64 • Mar 7, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
At the end of ep 4, did anyone else notice gulping, swallowing sound right before Hira kisses Kiyoi? Or is it…
It's the chocolate. It's also probably to highlight the bit of sexual tension as Hira initiates sex for the first time! Good for him. The show was good
3 3
Replying to chrittyxbl • Mar 7, 2023
Title Bed Friend
unfortunately, I am disappointed in this show. like mandee has to be so fr rn. cutie pie was really good. season…
The pacing is so bad. The story is all over such that the viewer has no time to connect with any character. I don't see myself watching anymore
0 0
On Bed Friend • Mar 7, 2023
Title Bed Friend
The show is all over the place. Nothing concrete to go on. I'm bored.
13 0
Replying to jpny01 • Mar 7, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
I couldn't get through Ep 3. If it were so bad that it was good, I could do it. I got through Unforgotten Night…
I couldn't get past episode 2. I was so bored!
0 0
Replying to JKholic • Mar 7, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Everything is so confusing man I don't understand anything. .I have no idea what the hell is going on. . I am…
I thought I was the only one. So confusing, poor acting, and lame scenes that don't make sense. Men! So disappointing! I can't find any good BLs nowadays
3 2
On Love Syndrome III • Mar 7, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
I would give the series a 6/10 at best but let's me wait for episode 2 and 3 and see if I'll continue with it. For now it's meeeh for me
0 0