Editorials
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Oct 7, 2017
Title Jidai wo Tsukutta Otoko Aku Yu Monogatari
is it subbed ??
I watched it raw so I think there are not yet sub...
1 0
On Jidai wo Tsukutta Otoko Aku Yu Monogatari • Sep 5, 2017
Title Jidai wo Tsukutta Otoko Aku Yu Monogatari
Kame did really good job! ♥
0 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Sep 5, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Disappointing, and I don´t really recommend it. I´m fan of original manhwa but this story was boring, messy and characters were undeveloped. The only thing that kept me watching was Krystal/ MooRa.
10 0
On I'm Your Destiny • Feb 18, 2017
Title I'm Your Destiny
OMG! I can´t wait ♥♥♥
2 0
Replying to ixora • Feb 17, 2016
Title Our Little Sister
Where can I watch this movie with eng sub?
If you didnt find it yet ... here http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie/our-little-sister-movie
0 0
Replying to fadetoblack • Mar 9, 2015
Title Second Love
why is it only going to be 7 episodes? are they cutting it short or something? :/
really? I read something about baseball plays that will be aired at night and because of that it will be shorted
0 0
On Second Love • Feb 26, 2015
Title Second Love
i dont get why are people about this so bad..... it dont have to be always like when 2 people fall in love and it does make sense........ they are 2 desperate adult people who long for something in their lives when they dont have future. And these are my first sex scenes in jap. drama and its good so stop talking about how bad it is. If you dont like it dont watch it!!!!
8 0
On One Liter of Tears • Feb 24, 2015
Title One Liter of Tears
I know that im going to repeat after some people but while watching this drama i cried more than 1 Liter of tears....
1 0
Replying to Niigatachan • Feb 9, 2015
Person Kamenashi Kazuya
finally a new pic :D Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Totally worth it ;-)
0 0
Replying to Niigatachan • Jan 31, 2015
Person Kamenashi Kazuya
finally a new pic :D Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I like it very much :) and I think all Kames fans do :) One more thank you for update :*
1 0
On Kamenashi Kazuya • Jan 14, 2015
Person Kamenashi Kazuya
finally a new pic :D Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
0 4
