News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 9 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 6 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to kdp8796 • Jun 16, 2025 Title Second Shot at Love I totally disagree, I think Love Next Door was WAY better than this. So many unlikable characters in this, and… Idk its depend upon everyone taste but i had difficulty to finish love next door ..... I suddenly lost intrest in 2nd half 1 0
Replying to JV55X • Jun 16, 2025 Title Second Shot at Love A lot of people dropped it due to Seon Uk's insufferable sister. But also for various other reasons I've seen… Its enjoyable 1 0
Replying to JV55X • Jun 16, 2025 Title Second Shot at Love A lot of people dropped it due to Seon Uk's insufferable sister. But also for various other reasons I've seen… Thats the true face of society ..we r good & humble for others but when it comes to ourselves or our loved ones we become selfish 1 0
Replying to JV55X • Jun 16, 2025 Title Second Shot at Love A lot of people dropped it due to Seon Uk's insufferable sister. But also for various other reasons I've seen… I ve no intrest in 2nd couple as far as main couple is fine 😂 2 0
On Second Shot at Love • Jun 16, 2025 Title Second Shot at Love Currently at ep 9 & iam enjoying this show ..y rating is so low I find it even better than love next door 4 10
On Love Designer • Jun 11, 2025 Title Love Designer Didnt they have other shades of lipsticks for FL ..she is wearing that bright red lipstick even at bedtime throughout seriea 5 1
On Love Designer • Jun 11, 2025 Title Love Designer Out of 45 episodes ...their misundstanding goes for 20 episodes Iam getting tired 1 2
On Youthful Glory • Jun 11, 2025 Title Youthful Glory Cute sweet drama with good martial arts ..everything is fine exxept FL 's rabbit ear hairstyle 😂 0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 1, 2025 Title The Prisoner of Beauty I also feel bad for wei yan, he loved man man but never crossed his line & tried his beat to hide it I really felt when he cut his finger & left only to save his bro dignity and man man rep ... Such a good bro 6 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 1, 2025 Title The Prisoner of Beauty This drama is absolute beauty ...Quality speaks 9 2
Replying to momo • Jun 1, 2025 Title The Prisoner of Beauty So LYN was saying there's no kissing in this drama, and then they gave us one of the hottest bed scenes ever?… 😂😂 0 0
On Rabbit on the Moon • May 31, 2025 Title Rabbit on the Moon Where to watch it with eng subs ..its not available on kisskh even 0 3
Replying to Pari • May 27, 2025 Title Safe Skies, Archer 1. Why couldn't Hiro find Yanna sooner? Sure she changed number.. but he could have easily looked her up in his… She pushed him away herself ..so friends were supposed no to tell about her But yes he knew about her mom's house ..he could have approach her mom 0 0
On Chasing in the Wild • May 26, 2025 Title Chasing in the Wild Sevi was engineer in espana & safe skies...y he is basket ball player here 0 1
Replying to Praise • May 25, 2025 Title To the Moon and Back Boys over Flowers and Love Destiny are the only well-known actually well done Thai dramas I know with no LGBTQ+… My forever sunshine ,my dear donovan ,husband in law 0 1
On Kleun Cheewit • May 21, 2025 Title Kleun Cheewit Is it available on netflix ? I cant search it there 0 0
I find it even better than love next door
Iam getting tired
I really felt when he cut his finger & left only to save his bro dignity and man man rep ...
Such a good bro
...Quality speaks
But yes he knew about her mom's house ..he could have approach her mom