Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kolkata,India
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2021
On The Wolf • Apr 27, 2023
Title The Wolf
Lol.Β 
Ma Zhai Xing is a complete whore and a characterless woman.
This is not love!
This is not a romance!
Her character is like "me, my husband, and my ex-husband," or "me, my boyfriend, and my best friend with benefits."
People calling this the best romance drama is what amazes meβ€”if they even fell in love in real life for once! Or if they know even the real meaning of loving someone.
7 0
Replying to Cl1024 • Apr 25, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚ can’t beat kids in USA. Hope you’re in china haha
There is no such stupid rules in our country.πŸ₯΄
Btw, I'm an Indian.πŸ˜…
1 0
On Pandora: Beneath the Paradise • Apr 24, 2023
I might be another lunatic for still supporting Pyo Jae Hyun even after episode 14!πŸ˜…πŸ˜—
I want something to happen in the upcoming week that will prevent him from having any mishaps.πŸ₯Ή
At this point, I don't feel sympathy for anyone but Jae Hyun.🫠
Even though I think I'm being delusional here, I can't help it.🫀πŸ₯²
0 4
On Soulmate • Apr 21, 2023
Title Soulmate
The story is all over place!
That time travelling was so bad also!
It could've been much better!
2 0
On Back from the Brink • Apr 20, 2023
12th May rumoured date.😨😨😨😨
Is it true!?πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
4 0
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 19, 2023
So that was definitely a twist for me!
Shi Yeol is our watchman.
I think he was the one who killed Jang Hyeon.
That's why he felt pity for Heung Jo after learning how she endured all these years pretending to be a virgin female ghost in the annex, and that's from where Shi Yeol's affection for Heung Jo started.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
5 2
On Pandora: Beneath the Paradise • Apr 18, 2023
I don't care about what others say, but this shit is on fire!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
I haven't watched such a thrilling melodrama for a while.🀩🀩
Although deep down I know that Jae Hyun is an antihero in this show, I still want to protect him, because judging from the mysteries that have been revealed so far, I think there'll be another mystery behind Jae Hyun's activities that can justify his actions, although he's definitely somewhat of a criminal.πŸ₯ΉπŸ«€
5 1
Replying to NightOwl • Apr 15, 2023
Well, be prepared to endure more of Youran's attitude and Su Fei's non-disciplining of her for the remainder of…
Ohh no!
I see now that I must bear it till the end.

Yes, I recognise her from Rattan and adore her, but her character in this drama is what puts me off.

Thanks a lot, btw, for these informations.
1 1
Replying to NightOwl • Apr 15, 2023
Well, be prepared to endure more of Youran's attitude and Su Fei's non-disciplining of her for the remainder of…
Hey, can you spoil it for me by telling me how long I have to stand this annoying brat!?
Or in which episode has she started to act like a mature girl?
0 3
Replying to NightOwl • Apr 14, 2023
Well, be prepared to endure more of Youran's attitude and Su Fei's non-disciplining of her for the remainder of…
Ohhh no!🫠  Now I'm terrified to face it, lol.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
My hands are allready itching....🫀🀣
0 5
On The Magical Women • Apr 14, 2023
If I had a kid like Youran and she was as annoying as she is, I would have beaten the crap out of her to decipline her.
I had enough of her by episode 5.
0 9