It reminds me of "Penthouse," which is why I dropped it after only watching the first episode. But I'm not sure how I got here in the middle of the show this time! It's not that this show is bad in any way! It's just that speculating in each and every episode is giving me a headache! It's shrouded in mystery. I enjoy mysteries, but I don't think they're worth watching in their early stages. They should be completed through binge-watching. Because waiting is a party pooper in this genre! All of the speculating I've been doing while waiting for the next episode has made my head disturbed. lmfao!🥴😆
That ending wasn't necessary! They almost overcame their traumatic experience by healing each other through passionate love after going through so much hardship. Even though Ga Heun was reluctant to leave at the very end... but when she saw that Jin Pyung had even shot himself in the heart to die for her if she wasn't with him and had survived dramatically, she could've chosen to stay with him for the rest of their lives on that island. But the fact that she didn't choose it and let him return to that country, where his trauma originated, and eventually die there while serving unofficially in the military forces, is what irritates me. Damn! Such a bitter ending.
So he's indeed a noona lover in real life also.🤯💥👀 But it seems like the revenge went wrong for him to actually fall for the villain.😂🤣 But I'm happy for him.❤️
It should've been a drama with a much deeper plot, and afterwards, what's going to happen where this movie plot ended? like how a much more detailed closure of the mother-daughter relationship turns out in the end. But overall, it was a decent watch until the very end.
The father of twists is this show!💥 Although I suspected for a long time that her husband was the one to give her a new identity, there was still a little bit of room for confusion thinking Guen Mo might be the one on the other hand to give her a different identity. The fact that Tae Ra, even after knowing that her husband was the one behind her new identity, remained silent is what blows my mind. 🤯🤯🤯
Amongst all the things happening here, Pyo Jiu (that child of Tae Ra) is the most annoying one! She's so dumb, OMG! Her parts isn't helping me to watch those scenes at all!😑
Bit curious. Can anyone tell me if this is going to be a happy ending or otherwise? I'm a bit nervous and scared at the same time! Can't take another sad ending, lmfao!
Oh my God, I'm in a tizzy right now.😫😫 One part of me wants to be sympathetic to Haesoo. The other side of me tells me she's being a whiner and treating Taera like shit without even knowing the full story.
So far, the suspense and plot twists in this drama are truly breathtaking!💓😫 Every now and then, I'm astounded.🔥 I'm just hoping it doesn't fall apart towards the end.
But I'm not sure how I got here in the middle of the show this time!
It's not that this show is bad in any way!
It's just that speculating in each and every episode is giving me a headache!
It's shrouded in mystery.
I enjoy mysteries, but I don't think they're worth watching in their early stages.
They should be completed through binge-watching.
Because waiting is a party pooper in this genre!
All of the speculating I've been doing while waiting for the next episode has made my head disturbed.
lmfao!🥴😆
Don't tell me they're changing the main leads!
If she dies in the upcoming weeks, I'll be much more relaxed to enjoy this show, lol.
Damn!🥹🥹
They almost overcame their traumatic experience by healing each other through passionate love after going through so much hardship.
Even though Ga Heun was reluctant to leave at the very end...
but when she saw that Jin Pyung had even shot himself in the heart to die for her if she wasn't with him and had survived dramatically, she could've chosen to stay with him for the rest of their lives on that island.
But the fact that she didn't choose it and let him return to that country, where his trauma originated, and eventually die there while serving unofficially in the military forces, is what irritates me.
Damn!
Such a bitter ending.
Another noona taken.🥹🥹
But it seems like the revenge went wrong for him to actually fall for the villain.😂🤣
But I'm happy for him.❤️
like how a much more detailed closure of the mother-daughter relationship turns out in the end.
But overall, it was a decent watch until the very end.
What a surprise!
I didn't knew it was airing today.😮😮
I'm gonna watch it tonight.🤩
Although I suspected for a long time that her husband was the one to give her a new identity, there was still a little bit of room for confusion thinking Guen Mo might be the one on the other hand to give her a different identity.
The fact that Tae Ra, even after knowing that her husband was the one behind her new identity, remained silent is what blows my mind. 🤯🤯🤯
She's so dumb, OMG!
Her parts isn't helping me to watch those scenes at all!😑
I'll lose hope from watching ongoing K-dramas!🙌🏼🏳️
Can anyone tell me if this is going to be a happy ending or otherwise?
I'm a bit nervous and scared at the same time!
Can't take another sad ending, lmfao!
One part of me wants to be sympathetic to Haesoo.
The other side of me tells me she's being a whiner and treating Taera like shit without even knowing the full story.
Every now and then, I'm astounded.🔥
I'm just hoping it doesn't fall apart towards the end.