Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kolkata,India
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2021
On The Interest of Love • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
Let's now discuss today's climactic scene.
I believe Ha Sang Soo reported his boss to the audit team or higher management because their boss was abusing his authority by compelling female employees to attend private meetings with clients in order to amuse them under the pretence of business.
7 8
On The Interest of Love • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
My predictions from last week are about to become spoilers!
It's only one step away from becoming a reality.
It's just that the ML/SFL relationship had to be acknowledged at some point.
& based on the scenarios and plot line, it's clear that An Soo Young and Ha Sang Soo will end up together in the end.
According to today's clip, we may even get a wedding closure between them, as Ha Sang Soo is already picturing An Soo Young in a wedding gown at his friend's wedding ceremony. So if we get a wedding ceremony closure, I won't be surprised, but rather pleased.
5 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Jan 4, 2023
I just started this drama ep 1 and I think it’s interesting so far. And reading the comments make me wonder…
This is by far a more interesting story than most of the so-called top-rated dramas, but it's just that the story is a little twisted here and it's relatable to real world but not a fairy tale that most of the audience enjoys watching.
It's extremely frustrating to watch, and it will grate on your nerves, but those things are also the show's main draw.
It's just that you need to watch it more slowly and with a calm mind.
That's it.
I hope you enjoy it after giving it a try.
4 5
On The Interest of Love • Jan 4, 2023
Ahh! my poor heart.
I just started watching today's episode, and the first thing that I watched was the episode 6 previews.
Now I'm really wondering how I'm going to end this episode, as the misunderstandings are still at their peak.
That sly villain, sfl! She's really getting on my nerves!
2 2
On The Interest of Love • Jan 4, 2023
So today is new episode day!
Today's episode previews weren't very good by far from what I remember from last week.
I'm so nervous that I'm shaking lol.
2 0
On Seor In A • Jan 3, 2023
Person Seor In A
Happy Birthday Eonni.❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ₯³
1 0
On Ji Soo • Jan 3, 2023
Person Ji Soo
HB Eonni.❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ₯³
0 0
Replying to Lou • Jan 1, 2023
Title The Glory
female lead
Thanks for the tip.πŸ‘πŸΌ
1 0
Replying to Lou • Jan 1, 2023
Title The Glory
female lead
With Lee Do Hyun!?πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
0 2
On The Glory • Jan 1, 2023
Title The Glory
Need a help.
that slight romance tag refers to who!?
1 4
Replying to ZAVRINA • Jan 1, 2023
Title Eve
I guess I’m one of the minority that loved this drama. I was sooo sad that it only had 16 episodes. I cried…
Yes we're.
There's no shame in admitting that I liked it as well!
Actually, some people tend to compare everything with the real world, so that's where they get disappointed when it doesn't seem to be related to the real world.
3 0
Replying to Wait_IsItNot • Jan 1, 2023
Title Eve
KYG didn't directly or intentionally hurt her. Revenge against KYG, had to be weak in any case.
well said.
She fell for him unconsciously; that was the one and only plot twist for this show to keep engaging us, as well as the one and only possibility that she hadn't planned out beforehand.
1 0
On The Interest of Love • Dec 30, 2022
After the end of this episode, by following the given title, I just now want everyone to date each other, which means:
1. ML should date FL and SFL.
2. FL should date ML and SML.
3. SML should date SFL.
Only by then should I have no more expectations from them, and I can enjoy knowing that they'll all fall for each other at some point.
Cause now the previews of 5th episode don't look so good to me.....
It's really nerve-wracking when an aired drama so good like this one is on my currently-watching list.
1 1
Replying to Naksu • Dec 30, 2022
Well said !!Lol I thought FL's behaviour in regards to the ML is the norm in real life. I'm baffled to read that…
Nope. It was okay.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
1 0
On The Interest of Love • Dec 30, 2022
The character of Park Mi Kyung is a sly fox. For the time being, she's carefully concealing her fangs and only occasionally using them, which allows An Soo Young to continue dodging them with her defensive shield.
But I'm curious what will happen if Park Mi Kyung grows tired of her act and decides to use her fangs to take down Fl.
I realise I'm being sarcastic, but Jung Jong Hyun, with his corny smile, reminds me of a serial killer. Lmao!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He always has that same corny smile on his face when he appears on screen.🫣🫣
7 2
Replying to Naksu • Dec 29, 2022
Well said !!Lol I thought FL's behaviour in regards to the ML is the norm in real life. I'm baffled to read that…
Well said....🌚🌝
There was indeed enough room for both of them to make it clear about their respective misunderstandings, but one chose to dodge it by saying, "I'm sorry." I'm really sorry. & the other simply threw him out of her life without bothering with him in any way possible.
But again, this is just normal human nature, and there are indeed this kind of people's lives between us, so I'm just disappointed (considering the drama) but not surprised.
& for the later part of yours, it seems like I have to finish both the 3rd and 4th one.
Then I can totally relate to your points.
1 2
On The Interest of Love • Dec 29, 2022
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I was only here to read some comments. Then, while reading it, I saw too many mixed reviews about this show, so without thinking a little bit, I picked it up, and until almost the end of the first episode, I was on the side of those who didn't like "An Soo Young's" role here.
But after finishing off the first and second episodes, I really think that I'll swap sides with those who liked the main female role and found her behaviour justified enough to act like that!
Just thinking that most people aren't like this whenever they're facing troubles in their busy daily lifes doesn't mean or give you permission to judge those minority people who just like to deal with their problems this way.
Actually, I found myself almost identical to "An Soo Young" whenever I faced troubles in my life. Yes, I think I'm one of those minority people whom I just mentioned.
That's why I think I have to stand up for people like us. You majority guys are almost behaving on her character like this kind of mentality is sick mentality or something similar to it, but in the real world it's actually not. Yes, we do tend to throw off the root of all our problems that is in anyway bothering us or putting negative mental pressure on us, or in this case, being disappointed in our partners and regretting the decision that we made to choose them in the first place, without this much thought, so further doodling over this we left it unattended until it became forgotten from our memory. That's how we like to deal with our problems, so it can't bring us harm mentally or physically in both ways.
There's much depth to it, but I'm trying to keep it short.
Our two main leads are so troubled in their respective life's that it now seems to us that they have no future together. But I strongly think there'll be such massive character improvements that afterward they'll find their ways of happiness without changing their personalities too much.
So basically, without judging, just let it bloom and keep looking for it from time to time to see how this one turns out.
9 4
On The Interest of Love • Dec 29, 2022
When the love interest between the leads is revealed early on, you can bet it's going to be a pretty cliche romantic drama.
& in this case, the romance began in episode 1 and ended abruptly in the same episode between the main characters.
Now I'm having serious trust issues and can't decide whether to continue bothering my heart or skip it to reduce my weekly stress.
5 0
On BraveStorm • Dec 29, 2022
Title BraveStorm
When can we expect the sequel?
Isn't it already 5 years since it arrived!?
When is the sequel due?
0 0
On Urahama Alisa • Dec 26, 2022
Person Urahama Alisa
She's so gorgeous.😍😍😍😍
I took a fancy on her at first sight.🀩🀩
4 1