Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kolkata,India
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2021
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 8, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
Sang Su, Kyung Pil, Soo Young all had the sulky glooming face. But not Mi Kyung. Lol.. Bravo girl for accepting…
Sang Soo searching for Soo Young's ID card was so unexpected that I started crying when I saw how happy he was when he found the card beneath the ocean.๐Ÿฅนโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
1 1
On The Interest of Love • Feb 8, 2023
Man, today's episode is my favourite of the existing ones.
Unintentionally, I was crying throughout this episode.
Her father's story was absolutely shocking, and those moments between the leads, beginning with when they meet at the beach, were exactly what I was looking for and craving throughout the show.
Those heartfelt discussions at the guest house were...โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ
My eyes are welling up with tears, and I was relieved thinking that the hardships are finally over.
But... the final line of today's episode ruined all of my happy moments when Sang Soo said it was his last meeting with Soo Young.
What the hell does that even mean?
The scriptwriter knows how to torture the audience.
I really hope this never happens, since that's what I'm thinking right now.
This makes no sense because all of the difficulties will be rendered meaningless.
I don't believe I'll be able to handle the situation tomorrow if things turn out this way.
3 2
On Strangers Again • Feb 8, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
It's starting to get intriguing now.
That split was the most enjoyable portion of today's episode.
She's finally out of that stupid relationship.
Oh my goodness, I'm so ecstatic that words fail me.
The SML has never been something I've been fond of.
I hated seeing him with FL because he was so arrogant.
7 4
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 7, 2023
Even his best friend looks suspicious... But I sense that someone is taking a watch over him... Maybe I am wrong…
๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 7, 2023
Even his best friend looks suspicious... But I sense that someone is taking a watch over him... Maybe I am wrong…
That was totally the left minister's POV.
Other officials seemed quite shocked after the remark of the left minister, and they even scolded him for being bold.
But after the left minister spoke his mind clearly, the look on the other minister was like being tormented to think about the stated possibility.
But the left-minister theory could be wrong at the end of the day.
Or maybe he's right.
I'm also conflicted now, thinking about these possibilities.๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚
0 2
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Feb 7, 2023
I don't think they gonna use the romance right away. I mean ....she just called him an idiot and he also pressed…
Exactly, lol.
Slow-burn romance is what I'm looking for and prefer in this genre.
3 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 7, 2023
Even his best friend looks suspicious... But I sense that someone is taking a watch over him... Maybe I am wrong…
I believe the left minister is watching over him.
Maybe I'm wrong, but he seemed concerned about the crown prince when the King told him that if the crown prince fails to prove himself, he'll be dethroned and his half brother will be appointed as the new crown prince.
Who do you think is keeping an eye on him?
0 12
On Our Blooming Youth • Feb 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
As an ongoing drama, it's off to a good start.

I had no idea when time flew by like the wind.

At this point, I just hate myself for starting another ongoing drama, and because it has 20 episodes like AOS, the wait will kill me in the coming weeks as I become more invested in the show.

Even after finishing today's episode, I have a strong desire and attraction to watch episode 3.

According to the previews, she clearly wants to prove her innocence, exact justice for her family's murder, and then return to her fiance.

Oh, I've already considered her final wish.
How will she deal with her third determination, to return to her lover rather than fall in love with the crown prince?

But I'm hoping they don't use the romance trope right away.

The primary focus of this genre should not be romance.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
3 5
Replying to Mubee • Feb 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
not really
I'm about to finish the first episode, and based on what I've seen so far, it it seems that there may be a love triangle in the future.
Because she was betrothed to SML in the beginning and is the fl, there may be a triangle when the story unfolds.
I really hope I'm wrong about this prediction.
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 7, 2023
Apparently the two ML do not really know the FL and maybe she will stay dead for a long time.
I sincerely hope so!
I really wish they hadn't used that trope to ruin this drama.๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
If they use that trope, we'll have to watch how two friends turn on each other for a woman in the future.
It's excruciating to watch.๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
1 2
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 4, 2023
Sang Su was the first one wrong. Because he accepted her out of frustration and pain because the woman he loved…
Absolutely right.
But the difference is that Sang Soo had the guts to tell her in her face that he indeed took advantage of her, whereas SFL didn't have much courage to say the same thing in ML's face.
6 0
Replying to bb00pll • Feb 4, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
Firstly, FL is a toxic person cuz she doesn't have self-respect, doesn't even value her current boyfriend enough…
Lmao!
Mi-gyeong is the most toxic character in this drama.
Fl is broken in her mind, which is why she is still hesitant to accept good things when they come to her because of her past traumatic experiences.
That's why she said to ML in the beach scene that when good things happen, she destroys them on her own before those moments turn into vile ones and mess up her world once again.
She has low self-esteem and trust in herself to think that she can handle when that situation comes, so she's running constantly from her genuine happiness.
ย 
But on the flip side, SFL is absolutely different.
She clearly knew from the start who had stolen ML's heart, but she still persuaded him with whatever nasty tricks she had up her sleeve.
Did you skip those scenes where SFL mocked and looked down on FL, showing her the power of her dad's money, etc.?
She tried her very best to cause misunderstandings between them whenever she got a slim chance.
That birthday party in her house where she hung that portrait, which Fl loved to see on her way home on the street...
That was the most bizarre scene in this show.
I'm not going to judge ML and FL here because then it'll be so long, but sympathy for SFL is totally intolerable after all the things she did previously.
I just hope to see some character development in her, and that will be enough.
7 5
Replying to Albert lee • Jan 27, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
All this time I thought the SFL was the Main lead cause she was making a lot of efforts to be with the ML. Whereas…
That's why I said that this breakup was long overdue.
It could've lasted for at least 3 episodes maximum, but stretched it to 5 long episodes.
That's why most of the viewers got confused about whom to root for, felt bored, and eventually, when they couldn't sort things out, just dropped the show and gave it a low rating.
The director failed only in this portion to keep all the viewers engrossed in the show till the end.
But, based on how this show is going, I don't see why we should be remorseful that the director gave up on those viewers just to make this more realistic and engaging in a different way.
1 0
On The Interest of Love • Jan 27, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
I vowed to myself in the past after the 7th episode that at that point I was okay with everyone dating each other, but I just don't want to see leads getting together at the end of the show, like starting from episode 13 to the end.
I want them together before this by whatever means, or I'll have serious issues with the script writer and producer.
But I'm left stunned and still loving it without them being together, even after the 12th episode.ย 
I still can't hate it yet, and I love it basically because the director has directed this melodrama perfectly so far.
One moment I feel sympathy for one character, and the next moment I'm back to my normal feelings that I want her to vanish from the screen. One moment I hate the decisions the character makes, and after giving so much thought to the depth of the matter, I feel heartbroken to think that the character was forced to make that choice in the given situations. One moment I think the character really loves the other character, or just that he's obsessed to get that character, and finally that damn irritating character who's a pain in the ass even after getting something more valuable based on his merits but is not able to take care of it and use it while worrying about it being used by someone else.
10 1
On The Interest of Love • Jan 27, 2023
After a busy week, I'm finally back to Drama World, and the first thing I watched was episode 11, and I'm so happy that ML and SFL finally broke up!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
I mean, it was long overdue. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Actually, it wasn't even supposed to happen if it weren't for this damn storyline.
But at least finally, ML is free from that relationship that was never meant to be a relationship.
Now it's FL's turn to get out of that fake relationship.๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜‘
8 2
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Jan 21, 2023
Does the reporter get what she deserves? Is truth revealed? Someone please let me know under Spoiler tag of course
Unfortunately yes but....
but....
but,there's nothing to worried about.
FL turned this mishap into a blessing in the upcoming ones, so ML actually didn't have to face that much trouble at all.
1 0
Replying to Reddy1902 • Jan 21, 2023
So FL will cheat on ML too with another guy other than 2ml and make him complete cuckold. This will be fun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ2FL…
Beg to differ please!
2 0
On The Interest of Love • Jan 20, 2023
Why the heck am I crying after finishing it?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Those last moments were so touching and emotional, and the kiss was like the cherry on top of a dessert.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅน
6 1