Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kolkata,India
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2021
Replying to Scarlet • Dec 24, 2022
Me too. I don't have any problem with the pace. It is only when people think we have only 4 episodes after this…
You literally said everything I was thinking. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Dec 24, 2022
That's not correct. Making even more episodes with such a meandering plot, full of filler, is not gonna make it…
That's why we needed at least five more episodes.
So I believe there will be room to finish it properly with long good action episodes..... and only then will it be realised that it wasn't rushed.
0 0
Regardless of the negative feedback, I think that story is progressing properly.
I just invented a root of discontent: there are only 5 episodes left.
There should be more episodes left, at least 10, so that we can see the thoroughly briefed story that is coming....
Until now, the pace has been perfect, but it saddens me to think that the rest of the episodes might've been rushed to wrap up, which is certainly adequate to me.
9 4
On Hello My Love • Dec 21, 2022
The only thing in this that isn't suitable for me is Pan Xiao Chen's story! It irritates and irritates me to watch them.
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Dec 10, 2022
I'm so perplexed now!
My heart is already telling me that I'm in the danger zone!
It's too much trouble to think about what will happen in the future.
I'm torn between tackling it on a daily basis and taking a break, letting it finish, then judging how the plot unfolds and finishing it all at once.
Why do they have to make it so toxic in c-dramas? I just don't get it!
2 1
Replying to Nilambar • Dec 6, 2022
It seems like you've completed it months ago.Now can you answer me all of your questions!?Additional query!Who's…
Thanks for the info.🀝🏼
1 0
Replying to PJ Phani • Dec 6, 2022
The comments are negative but rating is 8.3Is it good or bad?How's the romance? Any breakups?Spoil me..............................................
It seems like you've completed it months ago.
Now can you answer me all of your questions!?
Additional query!
Who's this whistle killer here!?
0 2
Replying to Nilambar • Dec 3, 2022
I also want to know it, and if yes, then I have to watch from season 1 to 5.😞😞
ohh thanks for the info.😯🀝🏼
0 0
Replying to Sweety • Dec 2, 2022
So this one is called Chinese Palladian season 6. Is it connected to season 1-5? I saw that it has different casts…
I also want to know it, and if yes, then I have to watch from season 1 to 5.😞😞
0 2
On Lee Se Young • Dec 2, 2022
Person Lee Se Young
Finally a good profile photo. Now she's recognisable.
The previous one was so disturbing to my eyes!🀧
0 0
Replying to zineaera • Nov 30, 2022
I'm watching preview for episode 30, they are starting to mention her name
I see.πŸ‘€
So basically, there's nothing this week to worry about.πŸ’¨
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 30, 2022
Yao Yao introduced so far!?
I'm currently not following the previews, as it's put me under so much pressure to think about what's going to happen in the upcoming ones.
but I'm so curious about how they're going to treat her when she enters the party!
0 3
On Soundtrack #1 • Nov 30, 2022
I recently learned that Disney+ is planning a new season 2 with a new cast and story for the coming year. I hope they didn't reject the plan in the end. It would have been far better if they had stuck to the plot of Part 1. But never mind, I'm getting excited for Part 2.
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Nov 24, 2022
Where are y'all watching the preview of next episodesπŸ˜•
Check WETV's official Twitter or Youtube channel.
Facebook is also available but they upload it there lately......
0 0
Replying to Nilambar • Nov 23, 2022
Life is too short to waste time arguing!Simply type "Immature people detected/opinion rejected" and move ahead.
@Ankhaz Yes, I can completely relate.
In the beginning, I also enjoyed debating these antis, but after some reasoning, they either stopped attending the hotspot and began throwing up somewhere else, or they simply labelled you a bully, sociopath, or jerk (in my case, lol), blocked you, and left it at that.πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
Then, after some time had passed, I lost interest in these individuals, and as of right now, I'm doing okay.😬🀧
0 0
Replying to Nilambar • Nov 23, 2022
Life is too short to waste time arguing!Simply type "Immature people detected/opinion rejected" and move ahead.
But, you know, it's better to argue with reasonable people.πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ
But, in my perspective, these antis aren't worthy of it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 1