K-Drama
Replying to MinaVIP • Dec 18, 2017
Title Rule the World Spoiler
I have just one question...so she was like 15 or something (looks older than 10) when Huang Taiji was born, and…
Yes, I've also noticed inconsistencies in how they look vs their supposed age difference and some jumps in time. I just chose to ignore it:) I just told myself that some people look very mature in spite of their young age..lol
1 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • Dec 18, 2017
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
Can't wait! Hopefully Dramafever will add first episodes today! I hope it will be as good as the first part. Besides, I love Huang Xiaoming.
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 18, 2017
Title A Love So Beautiful
Because it was recommended by many, I have started watching it. But it's not my cup of tea. It is very cute. The actors did a great job and there was decent chemistry. I just don't like stories where most of the drama it's "a girl chasing the guy". But if you like "It started with a kiss" type of drama, you will not be disappointed.
9 0
On Rule the World • Dec 13, 2017
Title Rule the World
I think this drama deserves much higher rating! I watched all subbed episodes and could not stop from watching the remaining ones without subs (my Mandarin is almost non-existent but it did not stop me). Great acting, good story and very romantic. Recommend!
5 0