Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 23, 2023

Friends

On Something in the Rain • Jul 8, 2024
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
So I'm overly frustrated at the FL's character. She just keeps screwing up & then because she can't stand up to her horrible mother & all the horrible things her mother was saying, she breaks up w/ML??? I enjoyed the beginning up to about episode 11, I think, where she lies & goes on the blind date, & then meets his father & has the nerve to get mad at him & call him childish. The unnecessary lying. Why? I was done.
6 0
Replying to apricuous • Jul 8, 2024
Jasper Liu!!!!!!!! The last time I watched one of his dramas is way back in 2015 or 2014, ig.
He is amazing. I try to watch everything he is in.
0 0
Replying to Carmela Kang • Jul 7, 2024
Title Be Together
I watched this because of Zhang bin bin lol
Was it worth it? That's the only reason I'm thinking of watching lol.
0 2
On Hello Gorgeous • Jun 30, 2024
Omg, the subbing is horrible. The FL is horrible lol. I'm trying to stick with it for Godfrey, but damn.
0 0
Replying to Hanan Anf • Jun 26, 2024
when you don't know who's your future husband ....okay im nothing about the movie
LOL
0 0
On Oh My Boss • Jun 23, 2024
Title Oh My Boss
I feel bad for Luke. This must've been a let's see what we can do with no budget drama. The writers never need to write again. The FL never needs to act again.
3 0
Replying to 11810363 • Jun 21, 2024
Title High Heel
No it's not he is a man with an autogynophila fetish.
The fact that this is even a conversation (movie) 10 years ago in the Asian culture is huge. Did they get everything right? of course not. But these baby steps are better than no steps. Again, keep in mind, this was done TEN years ago.
1 1
Replying to TLS • Jun 19, 2024
And cut 15 episodes.
Thank goodness! They should do this to all dramas over 30 episodes lol.
1 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jun 6, 2024
Watching again and getting angry again at the piss poor parenting that stays with people their whole lives, no one calling them out on it and all being forgiven in the end!
5 1
Replying to DramaticUnnie • Jun 6, 2024
Person Ci Sha
Watching him for my first time in A Date With The Future and find him super interesting! I will keep a lookout…
He was amazing to watch in Forever and Ever. I know he was a supporting role, but he had more chemistry w/the FL than Allen Ren did and I like Allen, but Ci Sha was HOT!
0 0
On Theory of Love • Jun 5, 2024
This drama would've been about 3 episodes long if Third had treated Khai to exactly what he deserved from the beginning.
19 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I have a feeling that the ML has been in love with the FL before she was married. Is there any backstory to it?…
Uuggh, I'm not sure I will be able to watch. The horrible parenting with no repercussion trope is very frustrating.
0 0
Replying to justjacky • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Double
Thankfully, I have my filler dramas to watch while I wait for this 🤣
I must say, your lists are very organized!
2 1
Replying to Satorya • Jun 3, 2024
I have a question. I'm on ep 2 but I wonder why is Wen Ke Xing always smiling like that.
He's a cute cray cray lol
3 0
Replying to 7749145 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Unknown
Pseudo incest is pretty much normalized in the BL community. Wild.
1. It isn't incest
2. It isn't just BLs.
3 0
On Psychologist • Jun 1, 2024
Title Psychologist
It seems like this drama is just about giving shitty parents a pass to be shitty. 🥵
5 0
Replying to LoveSojiSub51 • May 31, 2024
Title Road Home
I'm only half way through and I wonder how Xiao Nan will be as an adult. He was basically shuttled around a lot.…
I'm re-watching it & I had the same questions. Like, who let's their kid get shuttled back & forth, doesn't even try to visit him & sees his girl more often than his son?? That was weird.
1 0