News
Replying to RAMking • Mar 21, 2023
Title Fall in Love
CXX is the main lead, Evan Lin character also like FL but she sees him as a bro/acquintance...There are so many…
I'm looking forward to kisses i wish they are tasty
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Mar 21, 2023
Title Fall in Love
Yep. It took me a little while to adjust. I miss his real voice.
I thought in starry love that was his dubbed voice. Man his real voice is sexy
3 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I saw on twitter and facebook (don't know if it's 100% true) that Chen XingXu was actually approached to play…
Yes both gave me perfect series i won't interchange
2 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
So happy you liked it. Its such a great drama...I laughed like a crazy person and bawled like a little girl. 10+++…
Ikr please release it i wanna see bromance . It will be like the time they spent together in a multiverse waiting for their wives to come back
0 0
Replying to Aya • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I had the same idea. Although I'm a little hesitant, because the novel isn't finished. I guess it's still fun…
It's not finished omg
1 0
Replying to somi • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
couldn't get enough so I decided to read the novelðŸ˜ðŸ˜.Even though it's machine translated, after suffering…
It hurts to read machine translated but i can relive their story
1 0
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
awesome :D
I can't withdraw i started novel
2 0
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
XD I have been "camping" here, royal rumors, the blood of youth (haven't really moved on hahaha)will be soon camping…
Same i love ding but i just saw starry love i want this month to be all about starry love and from April it's ding ding ding
1 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Me too , i completed this full series in 2 days imagine , I'll Re-watch it again soon cuz i love it
Whenever he shouts tan tan i misss lamu because it's his way of saying
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I believe firey was most dominant personality everytime the fifth said tan tan i could see it's firey screaming out her name
6 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Me too , i completed this full series in 2 days imagine , I'll Re-watch it again soon cuz i love it
Ikr everyone is super super positive and i loved the comic bits I miss firey already
3 2
Replying to xiaxia • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Since this ended, I've come back here everyday just to read through all new comments lol. I'm having withdrawal-…
Same
1 0
Replying to Haruna20 • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
How I've tried to get over the withdrawal symptom from this drama: searched for the past projects of the leads,…
Me too , i completed this full series in 2 days imagine , I'll Re-watch it again soon cuz i love it
2 4
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
https://www.webnovel.com/book/love-when-the-stars-falls_16503877506292605though ah it's machine translated I think
As long as it has read out aloud
1 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Does anyone has the book i wanna read it
0 2
On The Starry Love • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I have seen many heavenly emperor series , but man what surprised me and made me happy that the Mother in law was a precious gem both of them
7 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I was happily surprised by his character development. To think, I couldn’t stand him in ep. 1. 😂
Ikr he was man who was soo sweet throughout i was like man how can they make a positive character
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I think I'm gonna re-watch it soon
3 0
Replying to _niudi • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
The ending in LBF&D wasn’t bad. But it can be a bit confusing, as it didn’t give any context to how the ML…
His moon piece was cultivated that's how
1 0
Replying to Deep_Mondal • Mar 19, 2023
Title Sh**ting Stars
and what about ending?? it's happy or sad?
Happy
2 0
