News
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm in episode 2 and my heart hurts
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hello family, I'm here to shed tears
5 1
On Hospital Ship • Apr 21, 2023
Title Hospital Ship
I got sls , after then I skipped like crazy
0 0
On Fall in Love • Apr 17, 2023
Title Fall in Love
It was good
1 0
On The White Olive Tree • Apr 17, 2023
Title The White Olive Tree
I love them both
2 0
Replying to She and Her Perfect Husband • Apr 17, 2023
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Replying to deleted comment
Lower , i love xukai but i just couldn't digest this drama
3 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Apr 16, 2023
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
This shit show got 8 Rating I'm shocked
1 7
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Apr 16, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
So u mean to say the evil twin is dead and it's confirmed?
3 0
Replying to Bloemetje22 • Apr 15, 2023
Title The Starry Love
IKR? I was just thinking yesterday how the chatroom here becomes more silent every day, which is totally normal.…
I thought romance of twin flower will be good but man that's pathetic i don't know y
1 1
On The Starry Love • Apr 15, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I still cannot move on, i still need u
4 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Apr 14, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I wish it had more romance hmmm will skip watch the last 4 episodes
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Apr 10, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
It was a good watch , i binged it at 2x speed totally worth it
0 0
MarissaDanelle • Apr 9, 2023
Photo Photo
The milk bottle
1 0
Replying to yamakifan143 • Apr 9, 2023
Title Hidden Love
lol, i just found out... after love like galaxy, they're mother and daughter again in this... >.
Aaah she is lipin nice
1 0
Replying to Jungarden • Apr 9, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I need this to release already 😫 waiting is painful
I keep coming here
4 0
Replying to quickmouse • Apr 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Have you finished reading the novel?
Yes i did , it was soooo damn good i want a healthy relationship like theirs
4 0
Replying to faithless510 • Apr 6, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
The tag says "slow burn romance" but it actually meant "hardly even existent romance"
Exactly
0 0
Replying to gasrr • Apr 6, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I guess if china version air everything will be different and i guess it can be more good, from the plot, romance…
Ikr
0 0
On Hidden Love • Apr 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I'm loving the pictures for this series God i want to see it
12 5
Replying to BrightStar • Apr 3, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Unofficial: July or summer vacation
Can't wait
8 1

