Editorials
Replying to Dramaqueenvictoriaife • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
I have a feeling if we ever get a director’s cut of this drama, we will see how much we missed out on.
Lately the censorship is so bad. We will never get to see the real potential of c dramas. 😪
2 0
Replying to Cat Quarles • Jul 20, 2024
Title The Double
(episode 33) Will not provide any spoilers - but I will say I haven't been this addicted to a drama in a very…
I personnally think that china are better for historical dramas. They have lot more experience with historical dramas.
7 0
Replying to Danikdrama • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Double
It's obvious from her actions and behaviour in Hello Saturday which aired on July 13th that Wu Jinyan has a massive…
I think its great they are not shy to express their crush on screen. Unlike some actors or actress that tries to hide it and stay formal. Its so boring.
1 1
Replying to LittlePenguin • Jul 18, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
im glad im not the only one who feels that this season is underwhelming and sort of disappointing, which confuses…
They probably cut too much scenes and ran out of money too.😔
0 0
Replying to chibi • Jul 10, 2024
Title The Double
I beg to differ. For me, I can really feel that she was the most regal and beautiful out of all of them. She does…
Wow i wasnt sure its his voice.
0 1
Replying to TaliaToo • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Double
The novels are always so much more explicit and satisfying! The actor, WXY, had kept asking the the director at…
I think WXY is not a shy actor thats why he can have great chemistry with older actress unlike some young actors.
1 0
On The Double • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Double
I didn't expect this drama to be that emotional but the more I watch Shen Yu rong and Jiang Li/ Xue Fang Fei past scenes the more i feel her pain. I even cried when she play the Qin at the exam. Maybe its just my mood.
7 1
Replying to Terra1000 • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Double
No age shaming. She is at her prime as an woman and looks like a refined lady. Just not young enough to portray…
I agree. Her acting is good but i cant deny the she does look like 30 something.
0 0
Replying to deejells • Jul 9, 2024
Title Are You the One
You should see him in lost you forever, his acting is great!
Zwy is so much better in Lost you forever
4 5
Replying to MimiLy • Jul 9, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Did you finish watching season 1? I'm genuinely curious. If you completed season 1 and are now watching season…
If you stop at episode 10 then you miss the best parts. CX is my favorite As thhe drama progress, i enjoyed his performance even more.☺️
1 0
Replying to lovelyaiko • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Double
My formula of watching series with MDL ratings 8.7 and above hardly fails, but I've watched four episodes so far…
Ive only watched 3 episodes but i can already see why this drama is so popular. Everytime Duke Su appears, i just cant take my eyes off him. 😅 the story is overdramatic but very entertaining.
7 1
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Jul 2, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Its the coolest character ever. I wish he has more screentime.
Yess Wu Zhu and Ruo Ruo ☺️ unfortunately there is no chance for any kind of emotions coming from him😔
1 0
On Zhang Wan Yi • Jul 2, 2024
Person Zhang Wan Yi
I saw some clips of him doing archery while horse riding for his new drama. Didn't know he can really do it. He looked very heroic and handsome😊
17 0
Replying to Ecem • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
I really hope this one airs first but the other one has higher reservation number so tencent may decide to drop…
Me too, I wish to see this one first. The story seems more interesting and i dont like Wan chu ran that much.
5 2
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jul 1, 2024
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Seems like very entertaining drama 🙂
8 1
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Jul 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
I heard they are going to make a prequel to Joy of life. Im very curious to know in details the story of Fan Xian…
Id like to know how she fell in love with the emperor 😊
0 1
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Jul 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I heard they are going to make a prequel to Joy of life. Im very curious to know in details the story of Fan Xian mother because they dont explain much for now.
1 10
Replying to kit grouke • Jul 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Wu Zhu always giving me splendid fighting scenes. I can watch him fight forever. Ep. 32 was soo good.
Its the coolest character ever. I wish he has more screentime.
3 2
Replying to Ang9lShuxin • Jul 1, 2024
Title Snowfall
I hope they finally air this. I'm curious because it's a vampire drama.
It looks great
1 0
On Hidden Shadow • Jun 29, 2024
Title Hidden Shadow
Wow the styling is totally Edward Guo! All the actors look insanely beautiful!
12 0
1