Editorials
Replying to joa • Aug 15, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2 Spoiler
The whole of s2? Hahaha main characters have been written OOC from the book i dont know where to begin. Main plot…
The story with XL was indeed heartbreaking. But if the dream sequence with CX did happen , I would be devastated. There special bond would be destroy forever. So because they downplayed all of CX villainous actions, the angst is not what i expected.
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 14, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2 Spoiler
SPOILERFrom S2: The major change was that tea drinking hallucination / dream sequence for Cang Xuan. In the book,…
I have a question about the dream sequence. So if the scene did actually happen in the book, what happened to XY and Cang Xuan after that. Did she forgive him at the end?
2 3
Replying to joa • Aug 14, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
The whole of s2? Hahaha main characters have been written OOC from the book i dont know where to begin. Main plot…
I agree. The story was still decent but I guess it could have been more angsty and more memorable scenes. I think they just went for something really safe.
1 4
On Are You the One • Aug 13, 2024
Title Are You the One
I read some good comments but 40 episodes seems quite long fir this type of drama. I hope it can maintain the pace.
1 1
Replying to IamW • Aug 12, 2024
Title Are You the One
Loved the first three episodes. My expectations has reached a new peak for this drama. Hope it will be worth it…
He is amazing in an emotional role like LYF. But its good to see him in something lighter🙂
3 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 12, 2024
Title Are You the One
He's an excellent actor, has been cast in NIF3 as one of the leads.
I hope its true coz he definitely fits that type of drama
1 1
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 9, 2024
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I actually dgaf that cn alices are hopeless abt lotlot 😭 this show looks so sexy I'm really sat and very excited…
I agree. Visually they are perfect together.
5 0
Replying to JuJingYi • Aug 9, 2024
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
New Trailer with EngSUB: https://youtu.be/xuBeRN7Z_Dc
Finally an interesting role for Chen xingxu. It seems to have everything. A lot of actions, suspense and romance.
8 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Aug 8, 2024
Person Zhang Wan Yi
I really like his look in Lost you forever. The costumes are gorgeous and majestic. But id like to see him in…
I wish it was a different actress. I doubt he can have same chemistry with wang chu ran . He has special chemistry with Yang Zi. Aniway lets wait and see.
0 0
Replying to JYJ • Aug 8, 2024
Title Are You the One
wohoo~ It's going to air soon :) Almost finished the novel and I have to say that the plot and trailer spoiled…
I dont expect to be a masterpiece but at least i hope its entertaining ☺️
1 0
Replying to black knight • Aug 7, 2024
Title The Starry Love
when i saw the leads' ages (in real life), i was ready to drop this drama before even watching it.and right now…
This drama really pulled me in from the first episode unlike some dramas that takes 4 or 5 episodes.
2 0
Replying to Shion1 • Aug 7, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
i really like cang xuan but im too afraid to know whats gonna happen this season with him. 😭
Me too but still enjoying his scenes with xiao yao.
2 0
Replying to CasualCDfan • Aug 6, 2024
Title Are You the One
If they followed the novel, this show wouldn't get passed censorship. lol
I hope its going to heal my heart from Lost you Forever. 😅
7 2
Replying to Alchemy • Aug 6, 2024
Person Zhang Wan Yi
Can’t wait to see him in another historical drama!
I really like his look in Lost you forever. The costumes are gorgeous and majestic. But id like to see him in a different styling. For the next two dramas he looks exactly like Cang Xuan😅
7 2
On Are You the One • Aug 6, 2024
Title Are You the One
From the various clips, it seems there is more kissing than usual.
1 5
On Love and Sword • Aug 6, 2024
Title Love and Sword
I heard this is rumored for august.
4 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 6, 2024
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
the comment seems to be so postive and praising this drama, should i start watching this?
Yess definitely. Itsdifferent from other c dramas. The rating is well deserve
1 0
On The Double • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Double
The double was entertaining but somehow a bit too long. Overall a good drama with great emotional moments. Wang xing yue is so sexy with long loose hair or a ponytail. I started to notice him since story of kunning palace. I think he is becoming more and more masculine with time. So those heroes or general of army roles really suits him now.
0 3
On Snowfall • Aug 4, 2024
Title Snowfall
After reading some comments, i just cant wait to watch this drama. I always liked vampire stories. The last good chineese vampire drama that I watched is My Date with a vampire. Its a drama from the 90's. I hope Snowfall will not disapoint me 🤞
2 1
Replying to FM_dramas • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
It's true - Censorship is one of the main reasons why many cdramas are not masterpieces, as they force cuts in…
So true and its a shame cause c dramas has the most interesting ideas in my opinion
1 0
1