K-Drama Replying to Peachgirl321 • Mar 20, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
I dont think its the acting abilty of the ML. I saw him in Lost you forever and his emotions and love for the…
Yess its his real voice. Its my second drama with him. He got more attentions since Lost you forever. If you like historical/ fantasy drama i recommend to you. And even if you don't like him, there's other ML to like in the drama π. I freally like Zhang Wan yi acting and voice. Its so soothing and kinda sexy. I was looking forward for a romantic drama for him but im not impress with this one. For now, i don't like how they develop the relationship between the ML and FL
1 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Mar 19, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
On ep 7/Sorry , but It could be better w. another Ml. This actorβs performance isnβt convincingβ¦.dropping…
I dont think its the acting abilty of the ML. I saw him in Lost you forever and his emotions and love for the FL was very convincing. In this drama i agree there is something missing. Im not convince about their chemistry. I dont know if its because of the script or somthing else. But i think they took too much time to touch and hug. Im at episode 10 and i feel like thinks are moving in circle.
2 3
On Story of Kunning Palace • Mar 17, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Forgot to mention that the ending is really cute ππ
7 0
On Jeremy Xu • Mar 15, 2024
Person Jeremy Xu
This is so sadπͺ
7 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
Yes, it's today. It's just a few hours away.β¨ππππ§¨
π€©π
4 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Mar 13, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I finished this drama and enjoyed it a lot. The drama is well balanced with good intrigue, good acting and romance. The kissing scenes are well done and natural. I didn't feel like they were holding back unlike some other actors. My only complaint is that i felt like Xie Wei was a bit too aggressive towards Jiang Xue Ning. I guess some parts could be more developped but overall it was very entertaining.
7 0
Replying to sooyaaa._. • Mar 13, 2024
Title In Blossom
be honest I to like legend of shenli and other and excited to but this drama is something else . it gives me so…
I agree. This one doesn't have as much promotions as legend of shen li but still, im very curious and eager to watch in blossom. If they put this drama to compete with other big productions, i guess they should be pretty confident about this drama.
4 0
On In Blossom • Mar 11, 2024
Title In Blossom
Liu xue yi looks so elegant in costume. I cant wait for this
11 1
Replying to Peqa • Mar 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
actor that's not conventionally attractive? lol well I guess to each their own
At first glance i didn't find him conventionally attractive either but after watching him act in the long ballad and other dramas, its not possible to say he is not attractive. π
1 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Mar 7, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Did you finish it yet? What ep are you on rn?
Im at episode 30. The story and acting is better than i expected. I think is one of best palace/ politic intrigue ive seen from a while. Im still not a fan of zhang ling he but i can see he worked hard to improve his acting here.
1 1
Replying to LuckyFire • Mar 5, 2024
Person Wang Yi Bo
First of all, YH has no say in what projects Yibo chooses. Secondly, did you watch Hidden Blade? Even though it…
Totally agree. Except for when he dances or sing, he looks so bored.
1 0
Replying to Anthony Tumiwa • Mar 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
there are 5 parts in this drama, 4 spin-off, and 1 is the main story (about guo jing & huang rong).the first part…
Thanks for the infos. I guess i only know about the most popular Jin Yong stories. Im very interested in this drama. I miss the old school type of wuxia stories.π
4 0
On The Legend of Heroes • Mar 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
Im a bit confused. Ive watch a lot of dramas adapted from Jin Yong stories but I don't reconigze these different titles. Are they remakes from older dramas or never adapted stories?
1 3
Replying to Neptune • Mar 3, 2024
Person Wang Duo
I heard he's one of the mains in 'Blemish Flaw'. He's a lecturer who's suspected in a missing person/murder case,…
I agree so much with you. I want to see him in 1st main role too with great romance π. I think the producer Guo jing ming likes him. Wang Duo is in his movie and now story of mistics.
2 1
On Wang Xing Yue • Mar 2, 2024
Person Wang Xing Yue
I saw some videos of him in modern. He looks cooler and handsome in modern styleπ
2 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Feb 29, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
Maybe this heat will give Jeremy some opportunities for more roles? Or maybe I am delusional and just want the…
I saw video of him about the making of this drama and he look so much more masculine in real life. He is muscular and darker skin tone. He can definitely play action role
2 4
On Story of Kunning Palace • Feb 28, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Im at episode 12 and I like the idea of this drama. Things are getting interesting when every guy is starting to fall in love with Jiang Xue Ning. Xie Wei is a bit too weird for me. Its interesting to see Zhang Ling He in a different role but i think he is not the most convincing in playing grey character. My opinion might change when i finish the drama .
3 3
On Eternal Brotherhood • Feb 27, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
Finally some good dramas coming out!
5 0
Replying to Little Lottie • Feb 27, 2024
Person Chen Xing Xu
I've been seen that rumor too. Hope it happens! They would match each other amazingly wellπππ
I didn't know its a modern fantasy drama. Interesting !
3 0
Replying to AnHua • Feb 24, 2024
Person Xiao Zhan
He slayed Milan FW again β€οΈπ―π₯
He is really sexy indeed .π
6 0
1