Editorials
Replying to takuberry • Feb 22, 2024
Person Chen Xing Xu
I'm watching him in 'My Boss' loveee him, anyone could recommend any of his dramas?
Goodbye my princess and starry love.
1 0
Replying to Little Lottie • Feb 22, 2024
Person Chen Xing Xu
I've been seen that rumor too. Hope it happens! They would match each other amazingly well😍😍😍
Wow yess! Although he his younger, he has a mature aura that really fits dilreba.
9 3
Replying to KawaiiHawaii • Feb 20, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
The beginning is great and even funny. The later episodes are a little messy but because there’s only a couple…
I will probably watch it but later on if overall its a good drama
1 0
On Fighting for Love • Feb 20, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
I was about to start this drama but after reading some comments, im not too sure...
0 3
Replying to elliechan • Feb 19, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Ju jingyi acting skills are really praised for this drama ....but still some haters can't believe that ju jingyi…
I heard a lot of complaints about Ju Jingyi before watching this drama so i had really low expectations about her. But nope she did great in my opinion.
8 1
Replying to Llamar • Feb 18, 2024
Title The Untamed
I’m 23 episode in it’s giving 9/10 so far it great but not excellent and tbh I need this flashback to be over…
The best is to come🙂
3 1
Replying to Neptune • Feb 18, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I recc 'Bloody Romance' + 'Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity' ( it's banned, so via Netflix/ bilibili TV ) to…
I guess i will have to rewatch Ying Yang master😁. Wang Duo is good in villain ou grey characters for sure but i hope to see him in different roles also.
1 1
On Snowfall • Feb 17, 2024
Title Snowfall
My guess is that they will air this before winter end
0 0
Replying to Neptune • Feb 14, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I recc 'Bloody Romance' + 'Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity' ( it's banned, so via Netflix/ bilibili TV ) to…
Thanks ! Yess i planned to watch bloody romance for a long time but i wasnt motivated because i dont really like the ML. Its my type of drama, dark and complex. I did watch Ying Yang master but didn't notice Wang Duo at that time. Maybe because the movie too short compare to a drama. Im very excited to see he has more projects to come. Among them, The immortal ascension looks awesome.
1 3
Replying to Flora • Feb 13, 2024
Person Wang Duo
Once again, very impressed with his role in Sword & Fairy 4! 👍
He deserve more main roles
5 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 11, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Ive heard good things about Wang Duo and Mao zi Jun but this is the first time watching their drama. Im agreably surprse. They are both very charismatic. I want watch more of their dramas in the future. At first i thought Mao Zi Jun look really stiff but then when i saw his look alike, the contrast of character is quite funny. Wang Duo is mesmerizing and believable as the bad guy and so loveable as the innocent Xuan Ying.
9 5
Replying to Sh_a • Feb 11, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I want to start this drama but dont know if i should. Do yall recommend it
Yess, good story and good pace
2 0
Replying to vaishali r • Feb 10, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
What happened?
People are taking this way too seriously.🙄
6 2
On Wang Duo • Feb 10, 2024
Person Wang Duo
Just noticed him in Sword and fairy 4. He has a very interesting face
4 0
Replying to Annabella • Feb 9, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I don’t understand either, it was such a good watch. Maybe they have different expectations in China or they…
Maybe because Chinese Paladin is a big franchise so they expected more. Its far from the budget and quality of produ ction we see for Fox spirit matchmaker for example.
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 9, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
How it was filmed clip: https://weibo.com/7830143391/4998721840611795
Im so impress! Its going to be fabulous!
1 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 8, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4 Spoiler
Im at episode 12 and the story is quite interesting. I didn't expect Zi Ying to be interested in Ling sha because ihe seem to match better with Meng Li. Except for the music and production that i find low budget, i dont understand why people are talking trash about this drama.
7 5
Replying to calamariexpert • Feb 8, 2024
Title Lost You Forever
This story is the tearjerker, multiple flawed ML, roller coaster emotional ride kind of story. Not my type, but…
Starry love👍
0 0
Replying to MarkWasHere • Feb 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
It comes down to personal preference I think. I might be in the minority, but I actually preferred the Chinese…
Zang Wanyi is very good in Lost you forever and showed a great range of emotions.
0 0
Replying to 19Stars • Feb 7, 2024
Person Luke Chen
Hang in there! You have a TON of fans all over the world!!
I wish him good luck. He just need to keep a low profile for a while and be more careful in the future.
2 0
1