Editorials
On Lost You Forever • Sep 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I’m just going to hold out on the last 9 episode before s2 starts
0 0
On Lost You Forever • Sep 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I was so excited only to find out it’s not on my Netflix 😭
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Sep 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Hoping by next year they meant Jan 2024!
0 0
On The Golden Hairpin • Aug 15, 2023
Title The Golden Hairpin
Still hoping they found another ML to film this again!
0 2
Replying to Melanie • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Will there be a S2, because wasn't happy with the ending 🤨😕I should have waited before I binged
They already filmed s2 just waiting to be aired
3 1
On Best Choice Ever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
Yang Zi is so cute can’t wait to see more! 💜
5 2
On Love Endures • Aug 15, 2023
Title Love Endures
I need this to be confirmed to air soon while I catch up and finish Lost You Forever S1
2 2
Replying to andyisme • Aug 15, 2023
Title Love Endures
Ikr ...I don't want but I NEED this drama to air after Lost You Forever part 1 or I'm gonna be depressed
I’m really hoping it come out soon lol
1 0
On Yang Zi • Aug 15, 2023
Person Yang Zi
Yang Zi portrayed Wen Xiao Liu and Xiao Yao so well! 💜
13 0
On Yang Zi • Aug 15, 2023
Person Yang Zi
Yang Zi acting is just phenomenal! She’s only getting better! 💜
10 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Still need to catch up but I’m still hoping for S2 to come out this winter! 🙏
6 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Lost You Forever team really care for each other so much Yang Zi is over here giving advice and her MLs are listening and doing as she said. They really are so sweet listening and caring for each other! ❤️👍
8 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Loving everyone here so much the acting skills here are top tier! 💜
6 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Lost You Forever is using up so many tissues I need to prepare more
4 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Finally have time to catch up and im so not ready for more heartbreaks 😭
3 0
Replying to Tammi123 • Aug 8, 2023
Person Yang Zi
I am not picky, just want them in a dram. Although TJC looks amazing and sexy in a custom drama. Yang Zi is amazing…
Yes, Yang Zi is amazing doesn’t matter what I just want them in another drama lol
1 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Aug 8, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
She’s picking me lol
We’re going to be the 5th and 6th members 🤭
1 1
On Lost You Forever • Aug 8, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
My baby Xiao Yao just go off script and be with them all! 😏
7 1
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 8, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Playing the OSTs and recalling the scenes ... Xiao Yao the most beautiful flower....and there is a fox, a demon,…
She’s picking me lol
3 3
On Lost You Forever • Aug 8, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
In my mind Xiao Yao married them all! They’re happy and we’re happy lol
9 1
