News
Replying to Pinocchio • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
It’s a HE for Xiao Yao but it depends on which ML you like lol
HE as in Xiao Yao survived and she do love Jing…but in my mind she should’ve married them all lol
0 2
Replying to Willikailani • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
That’d be the best ending. Is that not allowed? I mean emperors can have hundred of concubines 🤔 why can’t…
Right it’s only a few but sadly they won’t allow it
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Cang Xuan with his funny expressions
3 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I love how Jing is so innocent and loyal but sometimes so cunning that Xiao Yao feels like she’s losing out lol
6 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
How I wish Xiao Yao can just happily marry them all!
10 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
It’s already this hard waiting for Monday… how am I suppose to survive months without Lost You Forever 😭
2 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Whoever is responsible for styling/costume here deserves a raise!
3 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
This is the only time where I want Monday to come faster 😫
2 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
One thing I don’t like though is the airing schedule do they not know how hard it is without Lost You Forever 😭
2 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
So far everything about this drama is perfect from the story, acting, down to the music is just so so good! 💜
2 0
Replying to DramaAddict • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I feel like this drama would have a bad end
It’s a HE for Xiao Yao but it depends on which ML you like lol
1 4
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Yes! One of my favorite scenes is when Tushan Jing is asking CX to see XY, and CX is all smiles about passing…
He really is so funny with his expressions lol
0 0
Replying to Lili • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
So I have a question!I think its due to a kind of mistranslation, but I didnt understand WT F the « couple poisonous…
I think it just means no matter how many lives or powerful Xiang Liu is the bug can destroy them if they don’t end up together
3 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Xiyan so depressing to look at. I wanted back to Haoling or Qingshui Town. Also about Qingshui Town, no wonder…
I feel so sad that she had to give up her identity in Qingshui town to protect Cang Xuan. There’s just so many hardships as Gaoxin princess 😭
1 0
Replying to Athena • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Best drama for 2023 !!!!Period.Excellent !!!10/10/10
Right, addicted to Lost You Forever!!!
0 0
Replying to Lili • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Why does XL with black hair hits differently?!!! 😭😭Didnt think he could become even more ensnaring than…
Right he’s so charming either way no wonder why Xiao Yao is captivated by him lol
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Noooo what Lost You Forever s2 better come out this year they can’t do that to us 😫😭
3 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Finally we have Feng Long who just can’t stop smiling when he sees our beautiful Xiao Yao 🥺
2 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Then there’s the funny Cang Xuan who’s smiling one moment and sending daggers through his eyes the next 😂
6 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Next, there’s the sweet Jing who’s so loyal and puppy like 😆
5 0
