Editorials Replying to Alysha Johnson • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Im looking forward to XY throwing a tantrum with Jing and all their lovey dovey scenes coming up. I don’t think…
This is why although I love Xiang Liu/Fangfeng Bei I think Jing is the best for Xiao Yao he listens and accepts whatever she says or do.
1 0
Replying to seaisforcookies • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
So much meaning to one phone number!! 139 - Yī shēng jiù (一生就) - A lifetime of...7799 - Cháng cháng…
That is so cute!!!
2 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
People needs stop become so obsessive for this drama for you own health. Remember we needs wait S2 airing for…
I should but I just couldn’t lol… I thought s2 was coming out this winter?
1 2
Replying to fancy • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
I'm really wondering how XL's death scene is going to be shot. The photos that TJC's studio took were amazing.…
Yes, I actually really want to see Xiao Yao’s parent too I hope they for sure film the part where Xiao Yao briefly met her mother
1 0
On Liu Shi Shi • Aug 7, 2023
Person Liu Shi Shi
Can’t wait to see Liu Shi Shi great acting!
5 0
On A Journey to Love • Aug 7, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Liu Shi Shi ❤️❤️❤️
7 0
On Love in Pavilion • Aug 7, 2023
Title Love in Pavilion
Ik my girl Liu Shi Shi is going to be great in this hopefully this and Yue Hong comes out soon!
2 0
Replying to fancy • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Right? I wish we'd see more future collabs between leads in shows in general.
Yes, I just really want to see them together again
0 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I can’t wait for the new episodes to see what new memes there will be lol
2 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Like whoever Xiao Yao won’t end up with can I have them (Xiang Liu/FANGFENG BEI) like everyone is good looking but Fangfeng Bei is just so charming! 😂🙏
6 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Where can I find the MLs… I’m even falling for Xiao Yao too 😭 like please give me a chance 😂
8 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I am hoping Xiao Yao marries them all including me (she’s so beautiful 😍)
6 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Idk who I need to talk to for this but please cast the Yang Zi and her MLs here in another drama. They have such great chemistry. Everyone one here is great at acting! 🙏
7 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I should’ve more self control and wait until it completed airing now I’m suffering so much 😭
2 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
9 more hours!
2 0
Replying to bluefoxx • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
He’s also very handsome with his hair down.🥰
Yes, handsome with great expressions lol
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
It’s a HE for Xiao Yao but it depends on which ML you like lol
Right, like I rarely see it
0 0
Replying to Pammy • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I am willing to wait for how many months as long as S2 can be out smoothly😭
Right I’m sure they will have to air it lol
0 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Aug 6, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Still hoping this will come out soon love my PA’s couple, Zhao Li Ying and Lin Geng Xin! ❤️
8 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Novel readers come to spoil! Will she ever regain her power? The thing i wish for her is to be powerful and not…
I don’t think she got her powers back that was why Xiang Liu as Fangfeng Bei taught her archery to protect herself.
6 0
