News
On Views of Love: Grey Rainbow • Jun 1, 2016
Title Views of Love: Grey Rainbow Spoiler
I literally just finished the entirety of this, and the ending made me really mad..., but also understanding in a way. Yes if I could choose I wouldn't have let Nuer die but I also understand that not everything in life is perfect and that things sometimes can take a turn for the worse. I'm not sure how I feel about Ice being his conscious or whatever, I liked the idea because I really liked her as a character... but I really wished she was actually human. Though i'm upset with how it ended because I grew attached to the characters, I understand why they did it. To show reality not fantasy. The ending did give off a familiar vibe to an american movie called "Dream Boy" if anyone's familiar with it, if not give it a try, its one of my favorites.
3 1
On Love Sick Season 2 • May 11, 2016
Title Love Sick Season 2
Does anyone know if there will be a season 3? This is now one of my favorite drama's and I feel as if they should explore more with the *relationship-ed characters* I mean as far as actually solidifying whether or not there together and what drama they face along the way.
1 1
On Love's Coming • Mar 21, 2016
Title Love's Coming
By far one of my favorite Drama's their is so far~
0 0

