News
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Real time viewing is low 😔
1 9
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Best of Luck QOT NATION,Ihope we create another Records together.
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is it Started on TVN?
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Come on guys,Let’s go
2 0
Replying to yeonnverse • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is that the duration for 14th episode?
It was the timing to air new epi
1 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
That's why he was called promobot ~ 🤭I love how he's constantly hyping the drama ❤️Pretty sure there's…
Haha ok😂
1 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
That's why he was called promobot ~ 🤭I love how he's constantly hyping the drama ❤️Pretty sure there's…
Haha ,She is so inactive
2 2
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
That's why he was called promobot ~ 🤭I love how he's constantly hyping the drama ❤️Pretty sure there's…
Ohh Okk
2 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
So far, I don't really like Dahye's character for some reasonsAm losing my hair gradually because of these three…
I want epi 14 to be more long than previous epi
2 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
That's why he was called promobot ~ 🤭I love how he's constantly hyping the drama ❤️Pretty sure there's…
What about KJW ?? When will she update 😞
2 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
1 hours 42 mins left for new epi
2 3
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I don't think that will happen today's rating can maybe around 22-23%. It can surpass reborn rich.
I think it will get more than 22% ,last week almost 21% so ,it’s the peak epi
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH is really doing great job in promoting QOT ,u can check it on his IG post and story
5 8
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
IG update from Kim Soo Hyun https://www.instagram.com/p/C6BLzaQvNLi/?igsh=MWRkYzUxNGx5aG1zbQ==
King of Spoiler KSH
1 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Today is the day when Queen Of Tears will become number 1 drama in history of TVN. 🔥
100% confirmed
2 0
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think, though, we have to be realistic that MDL will not reach the number of watchers it used to have no matter…
Yea that’s true though
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think so KSH OST for QOT will be release next week ,before final epi ,Dori - Heart flutter will be today,it make sense ,no more Ost for next week only KSH new one
1 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Well Each person have different taste ,I love CLOY and Goblin too ,But QOT is also good too,it might not be perfect,but…
Oh ok ,He is using Song Kang name in his profile and do trolling
1 1
Replying to SongKangDeek • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
They will do what puts the most $$$ in their bank account not what Henry30 from mdl wants!
😂🤣 He is literally everywhere spreading negativity
1 1
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think, though, we have to be realistic that MDL will not reach the number of watchers it used to have no matter…
Yea I know ,I’m just happy that it’s increasing slowly
1 2
