News
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Well Each person have different taste ,I love CLOY and Goblin too ,But QOT is also good too,it might not be perfect,but…
Ok ๐ I donโt even get it what he is trying to say,clearly he is my demon fan ,He is replying most of my comments and start saying bad things๐๐
1 3
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
4 hours left for new epi,canโt wait
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH and KJW are literally meant to be together for QOT,Acting,Chemistry everything,they dominate this year drama
12 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Question, though, did Park Sung Hoon actually go to film in Germany as well? ๐ค
I think so
3 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
They will do what puts the most $$$ in their bank account not what Henry30 from mdl wants!
Well ok ๐
1 3
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Well Each person have different taste ,I love CLOY and Goblin too ,But QOT is also good too,it might not be perfect,but…
What do you mean ?
0 5
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
40,286 no. of watchers for QOT ,it was 40,110 before 3 hours ago ,we are increasing
5 5
Replying to Jorich • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
kind of. I can't say that it becomes draggy or boring but the momentum is kinda declining despite many things…
Every epi cannot be perfect,epi 14 will be a banger epi for sure,letโs see
5 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think it will reach 9.0 after epi 14 ,and some want to give Rating after all the epi is done
Yea lets see ,hope it goes up
2 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
๐๐ He is great in villain role though,we donโt hate Park Sunghoon ,we just hate Eun seong ,I bet he will…
If u watch BTS of QOT ,He is completely different person ,I hate only Eun seong ,Hope he goes to prison or die and never come out,so that we never see again Eun Seong in a cameo in other dramas๐
3 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
They will complain every epi when QOT create new records,I canโt wait to see and laugh again when QOT epi 14…
Donโt know why,but that make sense too,Maybe in Korea they value more Nielsen Rating
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
5 hours 23mins left for new epi and for some heartbreak ๐
5 0
Replying to Shivi • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Exactly that's the beauty of ksh drama he and her fl both shines together and complement each other...
I want him to play next in a dominant type role like ,Vincenzo,Healer etc
2 0
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think QOT will surpass sky castle and can give tough competition to reborn rich in terms of ratings
My prediction ,epi16 of QOT will either cross Rating of Reborn Rich or be near to RR around 25% to 26%
4 0
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Why the rating stuck at 8.9?
I think it will reach 9.0 after epi 14 ,and some want to give Rating after all the epi is done
3 3
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I heard that people are interested now more to become writers ,coz of QOT plot ๐
๐๐ Iโll lend you one my books too about QOT after the drama ends
2 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I heard that people are interested now more to become writers ,coz of QOT plot ๐
Exactly ๐๐ but itโs good though that means the drama is doing good to have at least some speculatio
2 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
They should just stop doing romance haha...after QOT it is only downgrade in my opinion.
Yep exactly,maybe after 3 to 4 year ,if both of them did not get married to each ,then only
3 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Did you guys notice or not Whenever KSH pair with an actress in a drama,The Actress becomes more popular,if KSH let them dominate him,(not that they are not popular before) but they really shine more (eg:jun Ji Hyun,Seo yeji and KJW)
10 4
Replying to Casuallyenjoyingdramas • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Can someone explain to me how everyone seems to know how the story already unfolds? Am I missing something here?…
I heard that people are interested now more to become writers ,coz of QOT plot ๐
4 6
