News
On Queen of Tears • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT Nation,What’s your fav Ost??Mine is Crush-Love you with all my heart and So Soo Bin - Last chance
3 6
Replying to Precious • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
😂😂😂QOT fandom will sue TVN if this ends sadly.
More people will be there
1 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Don’t know why I’ve become more greedy but I want QOT Rating to break TWOM Rating
I think it’s hard😂 but hope so
0 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Yep,complete opposite to his character
It will be so much fun to shoot drama with them ,full of laughter,energy and positivity
5 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH and KJW will dominate awards show ,this year
3 3
Replying to GLASGOWMAGGY • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
girl what
😂 I’m with you👍
0 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It is just 2 ep actually if u are talking bout potential increase because only Sunday that it jump in rating.
I think final epi will have a big jump
4 2
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
If you hate Eun Seong, watch Park Sung Hoon in the BTSs, he's a riot ~🤣
Yep,complete opposite to his character
4 3
Replying to Lavenderrr • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Screw everything but just give us a happy ending. 😭😭😭
I think we will get
1 1
Replying to Majciax • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Yass, I hope the ending won't ruin it
Don’t worry it won’t
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT 8.9 MDL ,8.4 IMDB ,90% Google users like this show ,Top 1 most searched Romance on Google ,90% Rating on Asian Wiki ,TVN Highest Rating on metropolitan,2nd highest on Nationwide,212 million viewing hours on Netflix ,KSH nominated for BAA
7 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
TVN Highest Ratings drama will be 100% QOT,that’s it
11 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT drama is on the way to become a legendary drama
9 3
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT is 2nd position,right after EAW ?
Well that’s huge Drama is doing great in OTT platforms and Tv Cable
0 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Queen Of Tears breaking records all around the globe only because viewers are liking it so it doesn't matter what…
Don’t know why I’ve become more greedy but I want QOT Rating to break TWOM Rating
2 3
Replying to Sadia • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Ignore jealous people. Their main problem is that Queen of tears has already surpassed CLOY in popularity and…
My aim is much higher in terms of surpassing drama Rating for me 😁
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Rate it 1/10, hate it and troll or, but please don't compare it to MY DEMON - Thanks
Exactly there is nothing to compare,both have different story ,cast ,so no use of comparison,I just want to see QOT Ratings break records every new epi that’s it for me
3 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Peak level jealousy in comment section just because QoT is breaking records of their favourite drama. 🤣
Well this is just beginning,more epi left to break more records
3 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Update : Queen Of Tears ranks 3rd on Netflix’s Global Top Ten (Non-English Series) with 4.4 million views &…
QOT is 2nd position,right after EAW ?
0 2
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Kim Ji-won, next film?KJW: "I want crime and thriller genre" Let's go Queen! After QOT any romance is a downgrade😂
It’s no use to do Romance drama right after QOT coz the ship will be still sailing
5 0
