News
On The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2 • Aug 8, 2021
Title The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2
I need this now!!!!!
0 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 4, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I am cryinnngggggg OMG, such fantastic actors. Im not gonna lie I kind of prejudged thinking it was gonna be a cutesy airhead drama by cliche writers. But boy was I wrong this is new to see Raba and Yang Yang in this light. People just knew it would be a drama with two beautiful people. But they are showing "Real acting chops" This is by far just another cliche airhead drama, This is a drama for adults with REAL problems and emotions. I Love them so much, I used to be so hard on YY call him another pretty face with No Skill. This man has shut me up, Im a Fan LOVE YANG YANG and DILRABA showing their Incredible range of emotions. Writers thank you for coming Strong.
16 0
Replying to Mluth • Jul 29, 2021
Person Joey Chua
wait r u being sarcastic or not?? i can't get it lol
You are fine, no worries, I'm not offended at all. Actually, I was laughing when I saw your question.
4 0
Replying to Mluth • Jul 29, 2021
Person Joey Chua
wait r u being sarcastic or not?? i can't get it lol
LOL! Sarcasm of course..... I Love Darren Wang but I dont own the man, he's human and can date whomever he want.
6 3
Sly • Jul 27, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
LOVE AND REDEMPTION GREATEST OF 2020, TOP TIER MASTERPIECE, THE LEAD ACTRESS and ML ACTOR were POWERFUL Characters, Unlike The Useless Female Lead in AOL. LaR MALE LEAD was EXTREMELY LOYAL, DID NOT MAKE EXCUSES For Evil Family Members Unlike The Usless lack of both Sympathy And Empathy MALE LEAD in AOL. Both female and male lead in AOL was selfish characters that put themselves first. They were Not United on the most Important Issues, like a solid couple should be. AOL ML lacked Empathy for All of his Parents VICTIMS, made excuses for their EVIL Doing. His Parents put him on a Pedestal therefore ML in AOL was an Entitled Brat whom looked down on everyone else, A true Karen like his Mom.
10 0
Replying to You Are My Glory • Jul 27, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Replying to deleted comment
Yes I watched all eps fully subbed this morning.
0 1
Replying to WK1 • Jul 27, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Even to maintain at 8.6 will not be easy, once all the haters start rating. Needless to say, those who love it,…
Yes, you know the toxic haters and other peoples fav threatened by these 2 International superstars are on their way to rate it 1 star and spread hate without watching an episode.
3 0
Replying to Kaju • Jul 27, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Okay I have a complaint! I remember! Episodes are just 35 minutes lolThey end too quickly! I need more of this…
I agree with this complaint atleast give us 1 hour episodes. LOL
3 1
On You Are My Glory • Jul 27, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
8 episodes in and its starting out strong, So freaking Happy. Queen Reba And Yang Yang Congrats on the success here on out. You both truly deserve it.
10 0
On Lost Promise • Jul 25, 2021
Title Lost Promise
I Love JiangHu dramas with different sects battling it out for number 1 spot in The Wulin. At first I saw this drama from Romance lovers on youtube. I check here not understanding why its such a low rating. Than I realize because you Romance Fantasy lovers cant handle the blood bath in these Wuxia dramas. Do Not give it a low rating because your mad a character died. Just stay off of Jianghu drams not for you Happily Ever After type of people. Stick to your Romance Comedies.....
3 2
On The Heiress • Jul 24, 2021
Title The Heiress
17 eps in so far im really enjoy this very fun drama, Chemistry between leads are Great, Im shook about the rating because Im scared it my have a bad ending since yall rated such a great drama so low. Hoping writers didnt ruin the ending.
1 0
Replying to binging dramas • Jul 23, 2021
Person Ji Sung
he definitely does not like like his age. He is younger than his age. Started watching devil judge and saw him…
OML, honey you are missing out on This Giant Talented actor I recommend his other leading dramas. Kill Me Heal Me, Secret, The Defendant, Protect The Boss, Doctor John. This man is Phenomenal, Also check out his wife another Brilliant actress Lee Bo Young.
4 1
Christian • Jul 23, 2021
Article Currently Watching: The Devil Judge
Ji Sung is Phenomenal between him and his wife Lee Bo Young their God Given talent just fluidly ooze from their Crowns. πΈπ»π€΄π»
7 0
Replying to Inyeop_supremacy • Jul 23, 2021
Title Princess! You Have Five Husbands!
i think you misunderstood. the 5th brother gave the princess the pills bc her face was so red (you can see it…
Thank you
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 22, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
It was okay 6.5 stars
2 0
Anushka • Jul 22, 2021
Article Awesome Kdrama Rom-Coms to Watch On Any Day Part 2
Its sad when coming here to see suggestions, Only to Realize You Watched all the kdramas known to mankind in the past 15years. Now I see why I recently gravitated to Cdramas since 2017. I done watched all the dang kdramas T__T
9 0
Replying to Inyeop_supremacy • Jul 22, 2021
Title Princess! You Have Five Husbands!
i think you misunderstood. the 5th brother gave the princess the pills bc her face was so red (you can see it…
Nope, I did not misunderstand, I'm an adult, I know exactly what they were insinuating. Maybe its you who watched the edited version and you have misunderstood.
3 2
On Nam Ji Hyun • Jul 15, 2021
Person Nam Ji Hyun
So happy she is returning to Dramaland.
4 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Jul 11, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Thats a HUGE SPOILER!!!!!! Mark it please, NOT fair to NEW Viewers.
No problem I know it was a mistake, sorry if I came off rude.
3 1
Replying to Mystical Being • Jul 10, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
In the whole drama EVERY time those "justice" clans bullied Si Feng I couldn't help but get very angry, like "HOW…
Thats a HUGE SPOILER!!!!!! Mark it please, NOT fair to NEW Viewers.
1 3

2
1