Editorials Replying to Lorelai Gilmore • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Am super loving this drama! I wish theres an episode everyday! The romance is bouncing off the walls already and…
Girl, I swooned at the Body ody ody odyyyy πππ
4 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
The demon was sealed into Ha Ramβs body by Sam Shin and Sam Shin gave Ha Ramβs eyes to Chun Gi so the demon…
I cant believe you have to explain this π© π€¦π½ββοΈ
1 0
Replying to Flashtone • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Why do people expect American level cgi from Korean or Chinese drama!! Do you understand the budget it would take…
I agree people always compare dramas to $200 Million MARVEL movies, STOP being delusional, the CGi is Great.
6 0
Cryssy Anne • Aug 31, 2021
Article "Lovers Of The Red Sky" Shares Gorgeous Posters Before Premiere
I must say after watching 2 episodes, this has the potential to be a MASTERPIECE
2 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
2 Episodes in and OMG, I have a feeling this is going to be a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!
7 0
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 31, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire
Can someone confirm if this is Wuxia?
It has WuXia Elements.
0 0
Replying to hunny1402 • Aug 31, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire
Had to drop this. Historical dramas are my fav genre especially political once.. but this was just too hard to…
Aww dont feel bad, my sister was having the same issues withthe complex plots. I watched with her giving her spoilers so she can understand the plots within the plots LOL. Blame the author, she must have been a master chess player.
2 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Aug 31, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire
i saw the tags for this updated to include lesbian relationship. who??? can someone remind me if this was true…
No! its not true, just silly fans perv mentality, "shipping" these characters together LOL.
2 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Aug 31, 2021
Person Jung Kyung Ho
Ayyy, Happy Bday King, come out with another saeguk, I miss you.
1 0
Replying to DramaQueen • Aug 31, 2021
Title Song of Youth
I took a break from this and went to watch "One and Only", now I don't even want to watch this anymore. :(
So, Why are you here? some of us like Happy shows, with Happy endings over that depressing show.
2 3
uhsame • Aug 31, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Glory
I Love this drama sooo much, Finally ended it. Going back to rewatch it again on my days off from work.
5 0
Suzy • Aug 29, 2021
Article Upcoming Chinese Dramas with Trailers
Waiting for Yang Mi dramas, Novoland; Pearl Eclipse, and She and Her Perfect Husband with Xu Kai!!!
4 1
On Zhang Zhe Han • Aug 27, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
I support you, I Love you. You can Never be cancelled in My eyes , here are 80 flowers ππ½
3 0
Replying to jaehoney • Aug 26, 2021
Person Yang Yang
that's weird????
LOL, bye kiddo. Yang Yang is a GROWN MAN, Many Women fantasize about him. Show him to your big sisters or Mom, I guarantee they will fantasize about him too π€£
2 2
Blizzardahm • Aug 26, 2021
Article To The Female C-Drama Characters Who Inspired Us
Bai Qian of Eternal Love and Li Chang Ge of The Long Ballad 2 Queens I Adore.
2 0
Replying to jaehoney • Aug 26, 2021
Person Yang Yang
that's weird????
Nothing weird about praising and fanatasizing over a MAN like Yang Yang. He puts the R in Romance, Dilraba is a lucky WOMAN.
3 0
Replying to jaehoney • Aug 26, 2021
Person Yang Yang
that's weird????
How is that weird? Are you a kid? Im speaking to grown women ONLY!
0 4
On Yuan Hong • Aug 23, 2021
Person Yuan Hong
Hey!!! Justin, Happy Birthday Boo ππ
0 0
Replying to Rutnam • Aug 23, 2021
Person Nam Da Reum
how are newly debuted idols getting main roles over him.
Moneyyyy, theres a lot of politics going on behind the scenes.
1 0
Replying to Martial • Aug 23, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Eddie Peng, Hu Ge, Zhang Ruoyun or Bai Yu or Wallace Chung or Chen Kun would be a great choice. The actors mentioned…
Yes, I LOVE WANG KAI!!! I also forgot to add Zhang Ruoyun, Zhou Yi Wei, Lin Yu Shen, Shawn Dou, Mark Chou, Jin Dong, Chang Chen, Ethan Li, Huang Xuan, ALL are handsome solid great Actors.
2 1

2
1
