News
Lily Alice • Mar 29, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook Takes us Back in Time in the Upcoming K-drama "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
YAAAASSSSS MY HUSBAND!!!!!!! COMING BACK HOME ππΌπππ
4 0
lo_ve • Mar 29, 2023
Article Jun Ji Hyun and Kang Dong Won Offered to Work Together on a New tvN K-drama!
FINALLY!!! MY HUSBAND IS BACK π₯ΊππΌ
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 27, 2023
Article Netflix Announces Temporary Postponement of Yoo Ah In's Upcoming Projects on Platform
TEMPORARY! that word gives me hope for Ah In π
7 0
Lily Alice • Mar 24, 2023
Article Kim Sa Bu Exudes Warm Charisma in the New Still Cuts of the K-drama "Dr. Romantic 3"
KIM SABU!!!!!!! πππππππ My forever!! HOT-Jhussii
3 0
Lily Alice • Mar 24, 2023
Article Jang Hyuk on working with Jang Na Ra in "Family: The Unbreakable Bond"
Wonderful to see them reunite, I love them Both β€ I will be supporting...
6 0
lo_ve • Mar 23, 2023
Article Lee Da Hae and Se7en are getting married!
Just to confirm SE7EN actually debuted early 2000s like 2002 - 2003, NOT in 2007.....
1 0
lo_ve • Mar 21, 2023
Article Lee Da Hae and Se7en are getting married!
Congrats Se7en My first Kpop Love π who introduced me to the top enchilada Of Kpop 1st 2nd and 3rd Generation. I will never forget trying to learn Japanese and Korean lyrics, thanks to this MAN! who was like The Usher of Kpop and sub genre's like K-RNB, Kballads, K-S(e)OUL music For ME. May he continue to be blessed and live a Happy life with his future Wife who was one of my FIRST favorite korean actresses back in the day, when we could only watch it iLLegally in the states and Subtitles were hard to come by. A sweet full circle moment for Day 1 fans, may this union be blessed!!!
4 0
On Warm on a Cold Night • Mar 17, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night
This was a Good drama love the detectives, Loved The Chemistry btwn FML , ML, yes even SML! The Story was good and intriguing trying to help them solve mystery trying to guess who the bad guy is, I just wish we had more romance between Qians Crown Prince and Chi LanThe Royal female guard from Qi..... The way they stare at each other was Explosive!!!! Am I the only 1 who wanted this ship?
8 2
On Royal Rumours • Mar 15, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
I cant wait!!!!
2 0
Replying to blu22 • Mar 13, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Never have I wanted to see a bird again this much, seriously. She deserves to be with them all after all the things…
I agree Love her β€
1 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Bravo!!! Amazing 9.5 stars for ME, i hope we have a season 2, πππ Miss my 2 Princesses and My Empyrean Prince, My hilarious sarcastic sweet sidekick bird from beast realm Man Man π₯²π Time to Rewatch it all over again on Viki Now that they finally fixed the audio ππΌ ππππππ I Highly recommend from start to Finish!!!
11 2
Replying to purplenette • Mar 7, 2023
Article The police conducted a search and seizure at Yoo Ah In's home for suspicion of drug use
As someone that is 20+ years clean, I will say breaking a drug habit is not easy. I have friends who have died…
Well said, God Bless you and Congratulations on your 20+ years of being clean.
6 1
Replying to moonchild • Mar 7, 2023
Article The police conducted a search and seizure at Yoo Ah In's home for suspicion of drug use
Sorry, but he took illegal drugs, that is crime. Perhaps he won't go to jail, but if yeah, it won't be unfair.
Being a drug addict is a sickness and disease that is so horrific to shake, Ah-In and others should be treated as A PATIENT! Thats my opinion about drug addiction all over the world. NOW, The drug dealers INCLUDING the corrupted Government workers, who allow illegal DRUGS in their country should have Maximum Penalties.
8 0
On True to Love • Mar 7, 2023
Title True to Love
Cant wait great cast and Yoo In Na thats my gurl β€
8 0
lo_ve • Mar 7, 2023
Article The police conducted a search and seizure at Yoo Ah In's home for suspicion of drug use
GOD bless him ππ½, drug addictions are so sad and detrimental to familyβs all over the world. I pray for his mental, physical, emotional health and recovery. I just wish S. Korea handled addiction with healing, instead of jail. The Doctors who administered the propofol prescription's should lose their license!
18 4
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 3, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Love the cast, but this is a terrible show the writers and producers suck, STOP WASTING THE ACTORS TIME!!!!!!
9 0
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Feb 28, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Love the cast so much, but im very disappointed with the writing and story line, I hate when these producers get these good cast just to waste everybody's time. The Cast, The viewers what a waste of time, I really!!! hate that I have to give my beloved Jeremy's drama a 1 star.
1 0
On Seo Hyun Jin • Feb 27, 2023
Person Seo Hyun Jin
Happy Birthday Queen!!
1 0
On Ji Sung • Feb 27, 2023
Person Ji Sung
Happy Birthday!!! King Ji Sung
2 0
On Red Balloon • Feb 26, 2023
Title Red Balloon
QUEEN BADA SLAYED!!!!! as she should ππ» an Imperfect Heroine got her revenge! On that jealous worthless whore who CHOSE to be a doormat and errand girl throughout the whole show begging for sympathy for being poor. EK the Thieving PARASITE queen of Excuses, Envy, Manipulation, Lies. Bada may have been a stuck up arrogant bitch but she always stayed true to who she was not a phoney fake, You can always depend on Bada to show her true colors. She is Imperfect but She's not deceitful thieving parasite.
6 0

2
1
