News
Replying to Mashu___ • Apr 19, 2023
Person Yang Mi
it seems like we won't get any yang mi drama this year π
Yes we will
2 0
Replying to Humanbeing • Apr 17, 2023
Title Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
is this a love triangle? or like a reverse harem?
All the guys love the creepy girl lol, its funny cute and lighthearted,.
1 0
Replying to angelVSdevil • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Season 2 confirmed! Aimed to air by the end of next year!
Thank you!!! Very much
0 0
Replying to angelVSdevil • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Season 2 confirmed! Aimed to air by the end of next year!
I hope you're not trolling, Cant find it on the internet.
1 3
On Touching Gold Captain • Apr 16, 2023
Title Touching Gold Captain
Great story, Glad my family learned about all of Wang Luojias Movies this weekend from Viki to Iqiyi, Great movie night. Will be following this young actor.
1 0
Replying to annavarj • Apr 16, 2023
Title Demon Subduing Division 3
any one know where i can watch this pls?
On viki now, looks good so far
0 0
On The Immortal Stone of Nirvana • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Immortal Stone of Nirvana
Very good during a movie night with my sister's π and our children, we had a good time watching this., way better than the drama.
2 0
Replying to car12Aniime • Apr 15, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth: Special Project
Where did you watch it?
Viki
2 1
On The Blood of Youth • Apr 15, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Are we getting a Season 2? π₯Ίπ
1 7
On Jackie Chan • Apr 7, 2023
Person Jackie Chan
Happy Bday Icon Legend loved and honored all over the globe! Thank you for all the joy you've brought to my family for DECADES, Well done Jackie π
3 0
lo_ve • Apr 7, 2023
Article "Go Back Couple" Stars Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun to Possibly Reunite in a New K-Drama!
Great News π
1 0
Replying to RealKim • Apr 5, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook & Team Serve the 1930s Vibe in the Group Poster of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
aw that's too bad, Bo ah's acting wasn't even that bad idk how everyone is hating on her
Every actor goes through a hit or miss, its rare to hit out the park every show. No hate towards Bo Ah, I still like her and will continue to support her shows. I was just giving my honest opinion and constructive criticism, No Hate π
1 0
Replying to RealKim • Apr 5, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook & Team Serve the 1930s Vibe in the Group Poster of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
aw that's too bad, Bo ah's acting wasn't even that bad idk how everyone is hating on her
Not hating on her at all, I like her acting in other dramas, but this particular show wasnt her best work, she started off good and lost her way. Doesnt mean she wont come back stronger in her future dramas πͺπ
1 0
Replying to SojuTales • Apr 4, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook & Team Serve the 1930s Vibe in the Group Poster of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
Yess ! She was annoying in many scenes
Right? usually, I like Jo Bo Ah acting in cute light hearted fun romance dramas, In this show She had a hard time trying to convince the audience she was this strong, intelligent, clever character. It made me cringe and came off as annoying and condescending.
2 1
Lily Alice • Apr 3, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook & Team Serve the 1930s Vibe in the Group Poster of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
Omg KIM SO YEON!!!!!! is the Fml omg im even more excited she is such a Phenomenal Actress. Happy they replaced the fml she was the only character I didnt really like in part 1, it was something about her acting that was so off. I KNOW QUEEN SO YEON will bring the drama and theatrics π
π½ππ½π₯³
8 6
Replying to angela • Apr 3, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
not them making hyung sik and bo young do a cameo because no one else will tune in otherwise π
You do know this lead actress is an EMMY WINNING, International famed from Squid games she has millions of followers and gained fame through multiple wildly popular Netflix shows look at the credentials.
5 4
Replying to QueenCherry • Apr 1, 2023
Title Queen Woo
QUEEN WOO history sounds intriguing, I hope they didnt miscast an "idol" sounds like The Queens history deserved…
Oops, I guess her fans just told me π Thank you to all the people who educated me without calling me names. π I'm not familiar with this young lady in a article on here I just read she was an idol from "NC" but now from her MATURE logical fans who educated me. Thank YOU!! I did say, "I COULD BE WRONG!" and you guys proved to me I was possibly wrong, so thank you for that πππΌ I will now add to my PTW.
6 0
Replying to Darkglow • Mar 31, 2023
Person Yang Mi
I wonder what the dye color will be
She looks Gorgeous with the Red hair its all over my twitter, ig, and fb timeline
3 0
On Queen Woo • Mar 31, 2023
Title Queen Woo
QUEEN WOO history sounds intriguing, I hope they didnt miscast an "idol" sounds like The Queens history deserved to be portrayed by a real actress with veteran top knotch acting skills. I could be wrong π€, maybe this young idol girl will bring this story to life, NOT familiar with her. Hopefully she gain the love of hardcore historical fans like me.
3 7
On Kong Sheng • Mar 29, 2023
Person Kong Sheng
Hi Mr. Kong Sheng heard the Rumors about HuGe and Dilraba incoming drama with YOU! Directing it, Looking forward to it please take care yourself stay healthy and continue to prove to us fans why I put you in my Top 5 greatest Directors of all time list.
1 0

2
1