News
On Heroes Next Door • Aug 28, 2026
Title Heroes Next Door
Where do u watch this , tia
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 12, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
The styling for that female General who’s impersonating a man is one of most convincing gender-benders I’ve…
My sentiments exactly !😁
2 0
Replying to Rins67 • Jul 7, 2026
Title The Silent Service
Hi ,where did u watch it from? Tq
Thank you !
0 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Silent Service
Was great
Hi ,where did u watch it from? Tq
0 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 23, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Anyone know when e express pkg will be out in Iqiyi ? Tia
1 1
Replying to MellowLeaf • Aug 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I didn't notice sad-ending addiction from youku but I read the novel, everything was simple and smooth, I hope…
Oh so its a happy ending ?
0 0
Replying to Pauline4 • Aug 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Why does everyone and their moms want to kill sj. I know that's the whole essence of the story, buttttttttttttttt,…
Ikr ,life is so sad for him
0 0
Replying to Nonsuch • Jun 8, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Personally I didn't like LB at all. LLG I love.
Hi , i am currently obsessed and new with cdrama, may i know what drama is LLG ,thank you
0 1
Replying to Lazy Cat • Dec 2, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Disney+
Thank you
0 1
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 2, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Where can I watch this ? Tia
0 3
On Fateful Love • Sep 11, 2024
Title Fateful Love
I hv a question , who is this baili guy? Tia
1 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Did someone catch covid 19 - *faints*..they are all so adorably naive ,hahaahhha
14 0
Replying to gullible-ad • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Screamingggggggg! Not him fainting after she kissed him! 🥰
Hahahah..ikr
2 0
Replying to Lil • Jul 4, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Toward the end of filming FYH, LYX injured his ankle (i think that what it was). That's probably why we are seeing…
Thank you
0 0
On Follow Your Heart • Jul 4, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Hi ,just being a busybody here ,what happen to ml irl ? Saw some comments here ,is he jnjured? Tia
0 2
Replying to LeeMinoz • Jun 30, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
We don't know yet
Thank you
1 0
On Follow Your Heart • Jun 30, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Hi , can anyone tell me on which epi does e fl realised tt e ml is e one tt she's been looking for all this while?
3 2
Replying to Yourshifuaintallthat • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
Sending you a DM :)
Thank you !
1 0
On The Double • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Hi , can someone share e link to the extra episode? Tia
0 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Oct 28, 2023
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Rewatching this , its e best drama for me ! 😄 ❤️❤️❤️
7 0