Details

  • Last Online: Aug 17, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2015
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 31, 2021
Wait… there will only be 10 episodes? How am I gonna accept this fact? 🥲
I don't think it will have only 10 episodes.. alteast 15 episodes will be there...
1 5
Replying to ZarTa • Oct 30, 2021
Can I also pls have the pass thank you
Pls chk your inbox
0 3
Replying to Sophie • Oct 29, 2021
can you pls update the site for viewing without subs as https://ch3plus.com/drama/1233.And with eng subs its NETFLIX…
Thanks. I will do that..
0 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Oct 28, 2021
Who is translating it?
It will be available on netflix with subs for asean countries. I think lakorngalaxy,nekomeowmeow etc will have them as well...
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Oct 12, 2021
Brief story and character description -https://www.tingbt.com/drama/15058
You are welcome 😊
0 0
Replying to Dawn • Aug 12, 2021
It's also available on Facebook, you can watch it there.
Can you please share the link. TIA.
0 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jul 19, 2021
I just need some crumbs to live on 😭
Yeah.. that's what we want..
0 0
On Mark Prin Suparat • Jul 19, 2021
Mark,please make an announcement soon.. I am curious to know whom you will work with and who are the producers and whats the story ...
1 2
On Song Sanaeha • Jul 14, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha
Worst scripted lakorn. Couldn't watch after two episodes.. very predictable storyline
5 0
Replying to allindans p02 • Jul 11, 2021
Title Song Naree
Telegram, search Thailand drama, join the group and you can find many drama.. also applicable for korean drama
Which group in telegram?
0 0
Replying to heart-ereki • Jul 6, 2021
My team did the English subs for this drama, thanks to all who shared the link to our LJ page below :D Glad to…
can you pls share ur site from where we can watch this
0 0
Replying to Pijush • Jun 11, 2021
Title Reya
I read on Asianfuse that it has some references from Mongkut Dok Som but I don't think there is any problem to…
Okay 😊
0 0
Replying to Pijush • Jun 11, 2021
Title Reya
I read on Asianfuse that it has some references from Mongkut Dok Som but I don't think there is any problem to…
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Romasha • Jun 7, 2021
I think September game la torrachon will air. But after this it's going to be a long wait. Maybe in 2023. Shooting…
Yeah.. but it's going to a long wait.. :)
0 1
Replying to Romasha • Jun 7, 2021
I think September game la torrachon will air. But after this it's going to be a long wait. Maybe in 2023. Shooting…
Details are not shared yet. He just informed in an Instagram chat that he will have two lakorns coming. I think shooting hasn't began yet..
0 3