Editorials
On Lee Pil Mo • Oct 7, 2021
Person Lee Pil Mo
Just watched him in Pinocchio. Even thoug he wasn’t the ML (and the ML is one of my favorites ever) he captured my attention. I guess I also like the fact that he is more mature. That smile made me swoon. ❤️
7 0
Replying to Le Chevalier Violet • Oct 7, 2021
Person Lee Pil Mo
I want to see him in a drama with a main role.. I loved him so much in Pinocchio (✿^‿^)
So did I. He is so handsome and charming.
2 0
On Kim Young Kwang • Oct 6, 2021
Person Kim Young Kwang
Handsome and classy. My kind of guy. Sigh. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fell in love watching him in Pinocchio.
3 0
On Yoon Kyun Sang • Oct 6, 2021
Person Yoon Kyun Sang
He is great in Pinocchio.
4 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Oct 6, 2021
Person Lee Jong Suk
I just love this guy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I could look at his face all day. Have liked every drama he has been in. Even his voice gives me goosebumps. Is this love?
7 2
On Lee Tae Hwan • Oct 3, 2021
Person Lee Tae Hwan
Playing an evil jerk or a sweet and nice guy he makes my heart flutter ❤️
0 0
On Nana • Oct 1, 2021
Person Nana
She is beautiful in a classy, natural way and oh that hair.
3 0
On Lee Tae Hwan • Sep 27, 2021
Person Lee Tae Hwan
Found one. Pride and prejudice. My new #1 Korean crush.
0 0
On Choi Jin Hyuk • Sep 27, 2021
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
Hello handsome 💋💋💋💋
2 0
doritonim • Sep 26, 2021
Review My Lovely Girl
Good review. Did watch to the end despite the boring and irritating FL because I absokutely loved the two MLs.
0 0
doritonim • Sep 26, 2021
Review My Lovely Girl
Good review. Did watch to the end despite the boring and irritating FL because I absokutely loved the two MLs.
0 0
purplenette • Sep 26, 2021
Review My Lovely Girl
I did watch through to the end despite the most boring and irritating FLecause I absolutely loved the two MLs.
1 0
BullandPear • Sep 26, 2021
Review My Lovely Girl
Could not have written it better. Have never been so irritated and bored with a FL in a Korean drama. Only reason I kept watching was because I absolutely loved the two Mls. Your rating of 6 was right on.
0 0
On Lee Tae Hwan • Sep 26, 2021
Person Lee Tae Hwan
Yeow. What a hottie he is. Watching him in Graceful friends and am totally smitten. Especially like the shower scenes. Have to find another drama with him to see if he really is that hot. 💋💋💋💋
1 0
On Krystal Jung • Sep 25, 2021
Person Krystal Jung
I must be the only one who is not impressed with her acting. Am watching My lovely girl and am struggling to finish because of her acting as the FL. She never changes her facial expression and is totally boring. Am only watching until the end because love the twp MLs.
10 8
Replying to ssvdt • Sep 25, 2021
Person Kim Myung Soo
i like his smile
Plus everything else about him but his smile melts your heart for sure.
3 0
Replying to Mabe Ramos • Sep 25, 2021
Person Kim Myung Soo
Please add that he also graduated qith his masteral studies. He did in 2020 while waiting to shoot for his drama…
I too am a senior citizen but I have a huge crush on this cutie. He made me smile in every scene he was in watching My lovely girl (even whe he was being a jerk). I think he is adorably cute 💋💋💋💋.
0 0
On Kim Min Jae • Sep 24, 2021
Person Kim Min Jae
He is so adorable in Dali and cocky prince. 💋💋💋💋
2 0
nimwoo • Sep 24, 2021
Review 365: Repeat the Year
Enjoyed your very thorough review. No way the train is that doomed train at the end. Yikes talk about fate. TW my friend’s boyfriend is from Colombia and have been there once to Bogota. Loved it.
1 1
On Lee Jun Hyuk • Sep 24, 2021
Person Lee Jun Hyuk
He is even more adorable in 365. 💋💋💋💋
14 0