Editorials
On Lee Dong Wook • Oct 21, 2021
Person Lee Dong Wook
Watching him in Life. Such sad puppy dog eyes. Love him. ❤️💋
3 0
On Park Gyu Young • Oct 21, 2021
Person Park Gyu Young
Perfect casting for her in Dali and cocky prince. So classy. Love her voice.
18 0
Replying to girlygirl9983 • Oct 19, 2021
Person Park Hee Soon
Is that 51 yrs old a typo?????Because I thought he was 30 something playing a middle aged man with gray hair in…
Hard to believe for sure especially with the six pack abs.
2 0
On Park Hee Soon • Oct 19, 2021
Person Park Hee Soon
Another 50+ Korean actor I am in love with. He is fabulous in My name. 💋❤️
12 0
Replying to wamelly • Oct 17, 2021
Person Ahn Bo Hyun
I find him so attractive + his acting on itaewon class was very good!!! I really hope to see him in a ML
Agree. He is totally yummy 💋.
0 0
On Ahn Bo Hyun • Oct 17, 2021
Person Ahn Bo Hyun
Now I remember him from Her private life. Tall, broad shoulders and totally yummy plus a good actor. 💋❤️
5 0
On Lee Won Keun • Oct 17, 2021
Person Lee Won Keun
I am also smitten with him in One the woman. As if any woman in their right mind would reject him. 💋
4 0
On Lee Sang Yoon • Oct 17, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yoon
Love him even more in One the woman ❤️
5 0
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 16, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
31 with a face of 17 year old.How it feels to be god's favorite :(
Gained 15 lbs first year I moved here. Like tamales the best but too time consuming to make. Do not like the really spicy dishes and there are a lot of those.
0 1
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 16, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
31 with a face of 17 year old.How it feels to be god's favorite :(
Also tea.
0 3
Replying to Sunny • Oct 16, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
Last year, he gave Starlights a gift with his wonderful dancing skills on his birthday. I miss him so bad. Can't…
Wow. Incredible video. He is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
1 1
On Lee Jung Eun • Oct 16, 2021
Person Lee Jung Eun
Enjoyed watching her in Familiar wife. She is so funny.
0 0
On Kang Hui • Oct 16, 2021
Person Kang Hui
Very tempting to a married woman in Familiar wife. Sigh.
1 0
Replying to Taz_X • Oct 16, 2021
Person Ji Sung
Does anyone else really hate this profile picture. Out of all the pictures, it had to be that.
I just finished watching him in Familiar wife but could not recognize him in the picture above. Geesh.
1 0
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 15, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
31 with a face of 17 year old.How it feels to be god's favorite :(
So far away from Mexico. My friend took her daughter there a few years ago something to do with yoga. She loved it.
0 5
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 15, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
31 with a face of 17 year old.How it feels to be god's favorite :(
OK. Let’s go to Korea and try some 😏. Where do you live? I live in Mexicoo.
0 7
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 15, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
31 with a face of 17 year old.How it feels to be god's favorite :(
Not sure I could stomach kimchi as I hate garlic and I read there is a lot in kimchi.
0 9
Replying to jkxz8907 • Oct 14, 2021
Person Yoon Hyun Min
I will never forgive you for cheated on jeon so min just to be with baek jin hee. And baek jin hee i'll never…
WTF is with all the cheating? Why bother getting into a relationship. Geesh. Was going to say something nice about him but forget it.
4 1
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 14, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
31 with a face of 17 year old.How it feels to be god's favorite :(
No kidding. Maybe it is the water in Korean everyone also has great hair.
0 11
Replying to crydollz • Oct 14, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
YALL HAVE TO WATCH MINE ITS SO GOOD
Have tried three times to get into Mine but I will give it one more try on your recommendation. He sure is a cutie.
0 1