Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vietnam
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2020
Replying to GentleSoul • 9 days ago
Maybe it is meant to be a dream? But I agree that the editing did not make it clear.
Yes, you and NLE are right. I think it is a dream. Maybe I am too tired to get it. I thought, the different, diffuse light came from candles or so. LOL. I wonder, though, who dreamt :D
1 0
Replying to melsen • 9 days ago
Which shows would you really recommend then?
My post wasn't meant to be a recommendation against this show. I just a bit alarmed. Too many characters and such an ambitious storyline has never really functioned in Thai BL. This does NOT mean that it is not good. It is just not what I am currently looking for. As said, I will watch the next episodes and then decide. There are more than 50 series at the moment I haven't watched.

I hardly ever recommend series (as well as novels, restaurants, hotels...) to others, because my taste is often different than others'. And everybody has different needs and expectations.
2 0
On The Crow Club • 9 days ago
I still have so many series to watch, but I usually watch the first ep and then decide.

The first ep was good. A bit lame at times, because of all the characters who have to get introduced. This is also a critical point. Too many characters. There are 16 episodes, so I hope all couples will get enough screen time.
Ans then, the project looks quite ambitious. I hope it will hold. Unfortunately, my experience with Thai BL is that there is a glorious start, but then the series loses drift and crashes someone around ep 11-12. Some of the jobs, for instance, do not really look like something you sell a kidney for. Paying a fortune, because you want someone audition with you? I need more plausible reasons for doing so.
However, I cannot see the future. The first episode was good. I definitely will watch the next episodes.
4 2
Replying to burnot • 10 days ago
Which country's series do you watch, then?
Mostly from Japan, Thailand and Vietnam.
2 3
On Till I See You • 10 days ago
Again these hard cuts. I do not watch Chinese series often. It looks like I cannot get warm with them. And those scene cuts are one of the reason.
I do not understand these Chinese series. In the first scene Xu Feiyu is like "do not touch me" and then, roughly a minute later, they're sitting in the bath tube together? Where does this development come from? It is not explained even further in the episode.
6 7
On Love Destiny • 11 days ago
Title Love Destiny
I also enjoyed it. I found it better than Love Upon A Time, which disappointed me. But the ending of Love Destiny is really crap. Some here in the forum hope of a special ep. But a special ep should enhance the story, not solve the plot coming to an end. If writers and film makers cannot tell their story in the series, they have failed. Still, I gave 7,5 stars, which is still more than average. Besides the ending there were some more flaws (I really did not get the romance between the ML). I found the romantic ties between those two slaves more enjoyable than of the ML, but mostly because of the comedic context. Episodes 1-9 1/2 were actually good. Not sure what happened in ep 10. Feels like all lost their passion for making that ep.
4 1
Replying to Rudravarman • Aug 16, 2026
Title Your Summer, My Storm Spoiler
I am relieved.
The sister gave me a hard time. Because I like her. I mean, she is not one of those stereotypical weird or bad sisters. So, last week I had a really bad time watching the episode. I already phantasized about what could happen, so both ML could come together. Scholarship in UK (more the Thai thing, I think). Classical, the car accident? Nope, I do not wish her harm. The twist of ep 6 is actually nice. I really like it...
4 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 10, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Looks really nice, I saw the pilot.
But it is too much for me. I cannot anymore. I still have to watch about 60 series which aired in the past months...
4 2
My guess:
QT made suicide. Maybe involving wild animals in the dark forest.
We saw him depressed about him being accused to have killed his ex-bf. And we saw that he believed this.

Then we saw him sitting next to Wen Shu and taking his hand.
We thought, Tian is opening up. Overcoming the burden he carries in his heart.

But, what if Tian realised that he likes WS (which was actually pretty obvious)?

And in his depressed state of mind was fearing that the same fate would come to WS? That he will cause harm to him?

At this point I cannot say if it was suicide.
We saw CY and QL running from a bear in one of rhe first episodes.
Actually, we never saw a body. It gives us, the viewers, hope that he might just be lost or hide (unlikely, though QT had disappeared in the beginning of this episode and came back).
3 2
Replying to Simon88 • Jul 3, 2026
Title Lost to You Spoiler
Hmmm, so I read some comments here. The ending felt weird/confusing, right??! I’m on episode 3 right now. So…
I guess, the best way to describe the ending is as open. I was waiting for the ending, despite the end credits already on. I thought, there must be more. I have so many questions. Has ZW died? Where is the comet? Did they travel in time? Was all a dream?
Maybe too many spoiler key words here. Sorry.
2 1
On Lost to You • Jul 3, 2026
Title Lost to You Spoiler
Oh. I was afraid to write here, but now, after reading, I can come out and shout: WTF. I do not get the ending. Happy end, sad end? No end. I watched the whole end credits in the hope that there is some tiny fragment that enlightens me. But nope.
There was this flashback scene with the scooter. And I thought, okay, maybe they travelled back in time? But Zhan Wang did not appear any more. So, what happened to him? Is it a restart? Has Zhan Wang disappeared? Has he died? Xu Yuan clearly can remember the memories. Are they still in the normal time frame? What happened to the comet?
Or is all just a kind of allegory? ZW was told he might have about a year to live. So, maybe, that was it? All just some fantasy before he leaves this world? And the comet was just a picture of his tumor?
I have many questions.
Actually, things like these are the reason why I usually avoid Chinese productions...
6 0
On Payback • Jun 21, 2026
Title Payback
[Kajorn eating a bowl of instant noodles]
Sky comes in: Hey, what are you eating?... I told you if you eat it your hair falls out...

And yet, in every second Thai BL there are dozens of ads and product placement.
So, you wanna have us bald, huh?
6 0
Replying to Ragorn- • Jun 15, 2026
does anyone know if they filmed it in china? or outside china? I wanna visit the setting soon it's just so breathtakingly…
The scenery is probably Fengqing in Lincang, Yunnan Province. The tea plantation looks like Xueshan and the village like Shidongsi. It's a popular tourist spot in the south of China. I do not know if and if so, how they filmed there.
6 0
Replying to Rudravarman • Jun 13, 2026
I haven't read the novel, so I don't know how it is there. When Suer checks his results, Nao says something like…
You give majors you are interested in, at least 2 or more. It does not only count your points in the exam, but also available seats. For example, you give medicine and engineering. You got the points for both, but medicine is full. So you get engineering. It is not god-given. You can change later (if seats are available). I personally dislike this system.
1 0
On Flower Boy • Jun 13, 2026
Title Flower Boy
So sad. Flower Boy's Boy Flower gets plucked today...
1 0
Replying to yuuki22 • Jun 12, 2026
Was I supposed to watch the other series of the Fourever You universe before this one? Last episode is so strange.…
I also was confused, especially part 1 to 2 in epsiode 5. But I have seen the other stories and the first season. The stories are all separate. The episode was just so confusing.
2 0
Replying to hansel714 • Jun 12, 2026
Why is suer unhappy to get into the same University???
I haven't read the novel, so I don't know how it is there. When Suer checks his results, Nao says something like "Oh, same university, but different majors". I thought he is disappointed because he wanted them both in the same major. Same-major students often live together in their own dorms, for example (Students of others can live together, but it is preferred that same-majors do it). Life would have been easier if they were in the same faculty (not to mention different schedules, duties, workload and study times, internships...)
7 2