Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 11, 2023
Replying to sweetnothings • 28 days ago
No. It was added in.. I'm assuming as an explanation for his personality, whereas in the books, his shitty personality…
So I thought. I think I mentioned somewhere else but book Luke gave me the vibe of being on the spectrum where he had a very black and white view of a lot of things and did not care how his words hurt others because to him they were "objective" truth.
1 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • 28 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I dont think he was appreciative of her, he just wanted someone who is compliant. Flora also does so much invisible…
She is also asked to organize a gala later on. Plus she offerred to bring coffee for everyone and it was actually Luke who discouraged her although very harshly coz he is Grade A d!$k. She takes on a lot of invisible labor, even without being asked.

Also just because someone is nice to you doesn't mean they are kind, especially at work place. She is a good worker but she isnt exceptionally talented enough for him to poach her like that.
1 3
Replying to sachapz • 28 days ago
I just love how Alex’s villain arc is just him appreciating Tao for her skills as opposed to the usual caricature…
I dont think he was appreciative of her, he just wanted someone who is compliant. Flora also does so much invisible labor that is not technically her job, in real world, men love women who take up all the admin work so they can focus on key business deliverables and take credit.

So if you are a woman and ever asked to do OFFICE HOUSEWORK/ INVISIBLE LABOR (plan parties, galas, organize birthday presents, etc.) GIRL TURN IT DOWN! Let the men do it, focus on what will bring you glory at your workplace, OKRs and KPIs that leadership actually care about.
3 5
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
Was Luke's father such a big A-hole in the novel? I dont remember him being this antagonizing, I just remember him teasing his mother a lot about her son.
0 3
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
I am sorry but I cant with Sun Qian's base expression being utter confusion, she always looks like she is confused by whats going on, the constant befuddlement on her face... She is beautiful but thats about it.
I am so glad I read the novel so I am only scrubbing parts with JBR.
4 0
On A Touch of Green • 29 days ago
As I am reading the novel, I was thinking of ZJY as Qing Wu and lo and behold, she is actually the FL!
4 0
Replying to Bell22 • 29 days ago
Since its only 24 episodes i thought by now she wouldve disappeared and by spisode 12 the searching and yearning…
I think they are going to rush the ending the way it is progressing
1 2
Replying to Alida3 • 29 days ago
The people who put all the blame on Luke, I couldn’t disagree more.It was her from the beginning who set this…
And thats exactly why I am not liking the drama. They whitewashed his character so much that people are only sympathizing with him. I understand swaying away from the novel when creating a drama most times but this was a novel which would have worked better had they stuck to the original characterization of Luke.
3 1
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
The way the drama is portraying Luan Nian is taking away from the essence of the story and I just know its going to make the FL look extremely unreasonable when they actually break up which she was not.
9 5
Replying to cdramasfan • Aug 29, 2026
Don't get me wrong, the male lead owns the role he plays , superb performance and looks, but I just think the…
The novel version is even worse, it makes the drama version of Luke look well adjusted.
0 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
LOL when I was reading the novel, the first thing I thought of was 50 Shades of Grey but a toned down version…
In the novel she really cuts him off cold and for me that was *chef’s kiss*. She even changes her parents phone number so he can’t reach her and I think the novel Luke really deserved that.
0 1
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Aug 29, 2026
LOL when I was reading the novel, the first thing I thought of was 50 Shades of Grey but a toned down version…
The drama version of Luke is better but that makes the FL lead look so much more erratic and stupider than she was in the novel. And I personally dont like that.
0 3
Replying to sachapz • Aug 29, 2026
To those who kept comparing Luke to Christian Grey (50 Shades) after watching the first 6 episodes, do you actually…
LOL when I was reading the novel, the first thing I thought of was 50 Shades of Grey but a toned down version without the BDSM. I think its the stark power imbalance that reminds me of Christian and Anastasia. That might be the case with many other people as well.
0 5
Replying to Sangeetha • Aug 29, 2026
Which is good drama or novel?
I personally liked the novel. I think its partly because I dont like Sun Qian's acting, very flat.
1 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 29, 2026
I really can't understand what kind of relationship they are saying they wanna build.... Not dating, not a romantic…
I am only skipping through the drama but they did a very shoddy job showing us their relationship in the drama. I think it partly could be because they want to make the drama more palatable to the general audience. In the novel its much clear.
3 1
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Aug 29, 2026
6 yrs FWB2-3 yrs Separation1-2 yrs reunion
Got it! Well in the novel, at least in the Eng translation the words used were "regular sex partners" "FWB" and "fuc$ buddies", I dont know if whatever term used in Mandarin has a direct translation or the translator used the closest word possible.

Let me put it this way, the FL's progression was: FWB> Situationship>One Sided Love
The ML's brain was stuck in FWB mode but his heart had already moved on to Love but it took him 6 years to realize that.

I also find that a lot of times, these geniuses described in Chinese dramas are just people on the spectrum LOL... if this were real life, I would highly believe the ML was on the spectrum (but undiagnosed) because he has zero filter and he just doesnt understand why his objective truth can be hurtful to people. I think he gets away being a jerk because he is good looking, if he were average or below average looking guy, he would go nowhere with that personality.
0 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Aug 28, 2026
6 yrs FWB2-3 yrs Separation1-2 yrs reunion
I might be the oldie here but what is the difference between FWB and Situationship? Isnt it the same?
0 2
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Aug 28, 2026
6 yrs FWB2-3 yrs Separation1-2 yrs reunion
I think its around 110 or 111.
0 0
Replying to The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Agreed! I also feel the same way about Shang Zhi Tao though, I dont see Sun Qian doing her justice. She always has that 'deer in the headlight' expression to show the meekness of SZT but SZT was so much more than that in the drama. When she wasnt with LN in the drama but just hanging out with Yao Bei, Kumi, Sun Yu or Sun Yuanzhu, you could tell she had other facets to her. I just dont see that with Sun Qian.
2 2
Replying to badday • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
What's their relationship timeline in the novel? How long is the seperation and how much time does the reunion…
6 yrs FWB
2-3 yrs Separation
1-2 yrs reunion
5 6