Editorials
Replying to evilord • Sep 6, 2020
Title Was It Love?
how was the ending guys i have watched till 11 episode should i watch it or drop it
Don't waste 5 more hours of your life
1 0
Replying to cntrlcole • Sep 5, 2020
Title Was It Love?
Like real talk, I’m so done with this drama. I finished it but like I regret watching it fully. This was just…
I so agree. The last few episodes especially. Really sucked.
3 0
On Was It Love? • Sep 5, 2020
Title Was It Love?
The ending was very unfulfilling and meh.
6 0
Replying to Nikk Nick • Aug 18, 2020
Title Train
I Watched Two Parallel Dimension Drama In 2020And For Me .. 1) The King Eternal Monarch - 2/10 { Bad Start And…
Thanks for revealing a spoiler. Parallel universe--nice. I'm on episode 2, and thanks to you and a handful of others, I now know what is going on. I won't watch it now. MARK YOUR POST AS A SPOILER!
1 3
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Aug 16, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I like that Hwang Jung Eum doesn't do her usual shrieking. Almost didn't watch it for that reason, but my daughter heard it was a good drama. Glad I gave it a try.
9 1
On Couple on the Backtrack • Jul 31, 2020
Title Couple on the Backtrack Spoiler
Nice drama. The very ending was corny and could have been left off. (Gods fighting)
3 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 13, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
This drama is a let down
1 6
On Hi Bye, Mama! • Jul 4, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
VERY mediocre drama. Not much substance and lots of crying. :/
6 1
Replying to ForeverFanatic • Apr 25, 2020
Title Rugal
Actually I don't watch american tv because they are usually badly written, there are some outliers but the majority…
Yes, I agree. Anything American is poorly written. That's why I love Korean shows. The language in this show didn't bother me, but the violence and gore did.
2 2
Replying to Deb2019 • Apr 25, 2020
Title Rugal
The reason we started watching Korean drama was because American films had to much bad language. I don't know…
So much violence too! I started watching it and stopped. I dont like entertainment with gory violence
0 0
Replying to ilmamin • Apr 25, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
No offense. It's my opinion. This had to be said! I was surprised by the number of people finding the drama interesting…
I agree, the first two episodes were a bit all over the place with not much substance, and I thought I would give episodes 3 and 4 a chance before I dropped it. However, 3 and especially 4 really got going, and the preview for upcoming episodes left me intrigued.
7 0
Replying to Fashu • Mar 27, 2020
Title City Hunter
Currently re-watching. The nostalgia is strong with this one.
Where can you watch it? We can't find it.
0 0
On Marriage, Not Dating • Jan 27, 2020
Title Marriage, Not Dating
Horrible cheesy overacting by two of the main actors. Huge turn off. Watched through 10 episodes and dropped it. Ten hours of my life I can't get back.
1 0
Replying to teneliza • Jan 27, 2020
Title Marriage, Not Dating
Does it get better? I’m struggling to finish the second episode. The FL is kind of annoying and her acting is…
I just finished episode 10 and sitting here thinking I've wasted ten hours of my life.
0 0
Replying to yasmineyas • Dec 9, 2019
Title The Lies Within
Really ! I loved him a lot is this drama he showed us a whole different character and really suited him
Yeah, his character in this drama is much different than previous characters. I enjoy it.
0 0
On Watcher • Jul 14, 2019
Title Watcher
Just finished episode 1. I wanted to wait until this drama was almost done so I wouldn't have to wait weeks for episodes to come out. Ep 1 is fantastic, and I feel has done a great job laying the groundwork for the episodes to follow. Nicely done. Excited to watch the rest of this drama.
3 0