Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Short life span, suffering pains and miseries and die a painful death 😔
Also, why it has healing power?
0 10
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Short life span, suffering pains and miseries and die a painful death 😔
So, it means YXW got it now?
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 11, 2023
AHHAAH JUST PICK ONEEEEE. I swear everyone changing their pfp to TTJ nowww haha
Sis, come on...how is it possible to pick among so many??? I will let the heaven immortal picks for me through my meditation!
0 5
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023
I think LSS herself doesn't even realize that she is falling for TTJ. She kept emphasizing that she is doing everything to keep TTJ alive to save the world, but deep inside, I think she is starting to do things because of TTJ himself...
11 4
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 11, 2023
So you are saying because they have so much fun, they keep ruining their makeup and have to keep reapplying 🤣🤣🤣🤣?…
I seriously don't know how they can act! If you watch their BTS, they were like joking all around...and suddenly when the set started, they turned into different people and started giving serious face, or crying etc...how? I mean, if it were me, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing, haha
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023
I am super late, I know, but still I want to say this.
I can understand why LSS is grumpy all the time and keep bickering while saving TTJ. I mean, I would do the same! On one side, I cannot let him die. But on the other side, after he treated LSS that way on the boat, LSS must hold grudge!
I love their bickering interaction!
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Apr 11, 2023
First I not very like actress (I'm sorry for her fan, but her acting not my cup of tea)Second that character boring…
I hope she will give us best performance too!
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Apr 11, 2023
Try other drama on your lists😆
I am not usually into wuxia, but only those with great storyline, not just fighting...so, okay, sounds legit!
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 11, 2023
So you are saying because they have so much fun, they keep ruining their makeup and have to keep reapplying 🤣🤣🤣🤣?…
Yeah, totally their fault! They should stop casting crackhead like them! Haha...
0 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 11, 2023
AHHAAH JUST PICK ONEEEEE. I swear everyone changing their pfp to TTJ nowww haha
I will need to meditate and do some through assessment first to pick one...
0 7
Replying to XOXODream • Apr 11, 2023
Guyyssss! Can we talk about Bai Lu's crying scenes!!She deserves appreciation for this. That scream of pain sent…
Wow, there is a better crying scene of BL after the one she pulled for One and Only??
2 2
Replying to Licorice • Apr 11, 2023
First I not very like actress (I'm sorry for her fan, but her acting not my cup of tea)Second that character boring…
Hahahha…she doesn’t have bitchy face though, her look is very soft and gentle…
0 2
Replying to Ksha triiya • Apr 11, 2023
I fell in love with her in The Left Ear movie so it's unsettling to see her playing an antagonist.
It’s good that she is willing to try new character!
0 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Apr 11, 2023
Immortality? new drama lol or you mean love better than immortality
At this point, I am not even sure the drama really exists 😅
0 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Apr 11, 2023
Have one for every day of the week... A gloomy one for Mondays... a happy one for Fridays and a festive one for…
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to asphyxia • Apr 11, 2023
shes def pretty but its hard to love evil characters no matter the looks
Hahaha. I wonder if you watched ChongZi. The female senior of the sect was annoying and she looked so annoying too, like double!
0 0