Oh, not just you. It is a great experience to come back to this page after the episodes and discuss what was going…
I saw a link a few hours ago and clicked, it has interesting video explaining something. Then I closed it and thought "I'll check that out later, I need to go to work"...and when I arrived, I couldn't find that link anymore after so many 'reload' more comments...haha
I know many novel readers have repeatedly explained the dream arc and many non novel readers have repeatedly asked the same confusion...but you know why this happened? Because the comment section runs so fast, as fast as the drama!!! We have to scroll down sooo long to find explanation, so in the end it is easier to ask in a new thread... So, novel readers...please bear with non novel readers :)
Wait, explain again..I don't think I get it...so why LYX gets to pick the IP with Otter? And you mean, LYX has another IP with Otter which will begin in Q3/4?
I hope he does, for real...taking those light modern drama with no challenge won't do him any good except for the money...but then, even when a script is so good, we need rich investors and good director too... I am glad they picked him for this project...
In the book, LSS and YXW don’t look alike. In the drama though…maybe the screen writers are counting on our…
Imagine if they are played by two different actresses, would be so confusing for us... Just like my question about TU at the beginning...but well, it's live adaptation, better to keep the face familiar...
Haha, I haven't watch recent episodes to be honest...I saw that lady who liked YS in the posture. And I also read the whole YSW family is in LIS...haha
Because the comment section runs so fast, as fast as the drama!!! We have to scroll down sooo long to find explanation, so in the end it is easier to ask in a new thread...
So, novel readers...please bear with non novel readers :)
And you mean, LYX has another IP with Otter which will begin in Q3/4?
How did the comment reach 11k just a few hours I was not here???
I am glad they picked him for this project...
Just like my question about TU at the beginning...but well, it's live adaptation, better to keep the face familiar...
And I also read the whole YSW family is in LIS...haha