Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Ho’s 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 23 hours ago
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon NOOOOO, we immortal clowns must stand strong. Strong until we are destroyed 😂 0 2
Replying to littlerabbit12 • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Agree she is pretty esp when become Tian Huan ... I watch her interview in special YBC and feel that she is a… She sounds very gentle, really like a ‘princess’ 0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Try other drama on your lists😆 I haven’t watched Blood of Youth, maybe I should try. Does it have strong storyline? 0 2
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon AHHAAH JUST PICK ONEEEEE. I swear everyone changing their pfp to TTJ nowww haha Too many, can’t pick 🥲 0 9
Replying to kwanto • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Of course he is, how u do explain this picture otherwise lolhttps://mydramalist.com/photos/jQq4XO_3 But there are many options out there… 0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I know the lady who liked YS... Yeeaaay, excited!!! 0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Let me add, sometimes I paused and then go to this page just to comment something I just watched...hahahaha Why are they only attacking LYX??? 0 28
Replying to Fiona • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Wonder will it ever air? Immortality I mean. Wondering the same too 😔 1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon With this rate, the #comments here will surpass Immortality at the end of the airing period...haha 8 11
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon That’s a tough call. 😓 help 😭😭😭 0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon #be-prepared-to-know-why-we-hate-the-hell-out-of-her Haha...I know, I can say this because I haven't watched her bad behavior yet...hehehehe 0 1
Replying to Licorice • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon First I not very like actress (I'm sorry for her fan, but her acting not my cup of tea)Second that character boring… Haha...I haven't caught up with the recent episodes... 0 4
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon bruhh same!!!!!!that's why i am sticking to the old one till i get the one i absolutely adore So many, how to choose...argh.... 0 0
Replying to asphyxia • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon shes def pretty but its hard to love evil characters no matter the looks I bet if she looked ugly and annoying, even harder? haha 0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon YBC is so pretty, why are you guys hating her?#preparedtobebashed 🤣 1 22
Replying to Pinklotus12 • Apr 11, 2023 Title Immortality Hi, I initially came here to clown but I ended up sleeping with my phone in my hands. I wonder when HYX will ever… Have a good rest sis! 1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I wanted to change my pfp with LYX in TTEOTM...but now with so many amazing visuals, I can't even choose which one...help 😢 6 20
Replying to WyTenTae • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Really love leo lu's acting. He is such a good actor. His chemistry with bai lu is off the charts. Thanks to whoever… Can't agree more! 1 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Of course he is, how u do explain this picture otherwise lolhttps://mydramalist.com/photos/jQq4XO_3 Hm...so tempted to use this as my pfp now... 0 2
Replying to taiyaki • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I want to see Luo Yin Xi in eye glitter makeup now 😂 Ah, now that you said it...I want to see too! 2 0
#preparedtobebashed 🤣