Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier…
Yes, for me, netflix is the most expensive so far...
2 9
Replying to Ms Gu • Apr 9, 2023
In 8th episodeBai lu: u asked for it, don't regret itBai lu dance: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Both acting were good, yunxi especially…
His expression speaks 'pervert'...haha
11 3
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier…
Yeah, I did the same too. I subscribed weTV and iqiyi annually, and now I have to give up, need to pay for Youku too...but trust me, it is worth every single cent even if you use it to watch this drama only, haha
3 11
Replying to Alienekoo • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
My tribute for MR's birthday...
1 0
Replying to Katalian • Apr 9, 2023
Does anyone know if this will air on WeTV, iQIYI, or Viki? I'm already paying for those three but don't have Youku…
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier period...
3 15
Replying to rambler26 • Apr 9, 2023
Yes! To the wrecking train. They were a mess before the mess even started. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Plus, LIS is a modern drama…
Same...haha...
2 0
On Immortality • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
He was thirty-two years old, and he was used to being alone.
2 2
On Immortality • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
"Shizun, let me hold you for a little longer..." murmured Mo Ran.
4 1
On Immortality • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
In this life, I just want you to hug me, become one with your body, and never be separated from me again. I want you to like me, I want you to feel good, and I want you to never forget me.
2 1
On Immortality • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
He loved his mother, his shizun, his younger brother, his aunt, and his family. However, he was probably too greedy and wanted so much. So in the end, he had nothing.
2 1
On Immortality • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
He lowered his eyes and sighed, "Who told me to like you. My good Shizun."
1 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
Ming Ye is which costume? The gods and goddess?
😍😍😍
I haven't read the novel up to this arc though...I hope I am able to follow...
2 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
Agree...eyes speak louder in most of the scenes here...
Same...first time seeing crazyness, insanity, psychotic behavior from LYX's eyes...
4 2
Replying to rambler26 • Apr 9, 2023
Yes! To the wrecking train. They were a mess before the mess even started. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Plus, LIS is a modern drama…
Haha, I said the same thing too...give me the whole intense chemistry...but at the same time, I am also afraid...I am not ready to get hurt...haha
2 2
Replying to KatherineK • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
What is the ETA?
Then comes another ETA...Aug 2022...then Dec 2022...then Feb 2023...then Apr 2023...next is probably Aug 2023...and repeat...
0 0
Replying to KatherineK • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
What is the ETA?
April 2022...but well, there is a reason it is called ETA...you know, estimation can always be a miss...
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Apr 9, 2023
I see comments said Ming Yue arc is coming, I'm very excited!! I love costumes in that arc the most 😍🀩
Ming Ye is which costume? The gods and goddess?
5 13
Replying to kwanto • Apr 9, 2023
Title Immortality
Happy Birthday Moran.....Tencent u don't get it do you, the only one that can fight TTJ is MASTER, our Shizun...Now…
Looking at ep 1 TTEOTM, I think even TXJ + CWN cannot beat TTJ...haha, his eye crossbow is too OP
5 1