Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to Deirdre19 • Apr 10, 2023
People are just not used to the fact that they have to concentrate on what they're watching and can't nip off…
Part of me doesn't want to miss any second because of how beautiful the visual is...and part of me doesn't want to miss it because I need to fully absorb the whole thing...haha
0 0
Replying to GBR • Apr 10, 2023
After TTJ I think Mo Ran suits him more than chu wanning.. in immortality... Ofcourse not that interested in that…
I mean, to be fair, you are right...I believe LYX can be anyone if he really puts his skill on. But, the thing is...I cannot unsee CWN in him, hahaha, so it will be weird seeing him as MR...
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 10, 2023
Because sometimes, we do like playing with our insignificant doll house...hehe
But important one, to show us how ruthless he is...hehe
1 0
Replying to GBR • Apr 9, 2023
After TTJ I think Mo Ran suits him more than chu wanning.. in immortality... Ofcourse not that interested in that…
He will fit TXJ, but maybe not MR...
2 3
Replying to kwanto • Apr 9, 2023
Those who watch LIS, let's spot Yuan Shuai Co Workers from MH...see how many you can find among the Gods tonight...or…
I know the lady who liked YS...
3 12
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Apr 9, 2023
I don't really like how they are trying to make our ml guy play kingdom here cmon he's way more than just a king
Because sometimes, we do like playing with our insignificant doll house...hehe
3 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 9, 2023
I feel like this is one of the pages regularly updated by MDL...the rating and #watchers keep updating while other pages are stuck and only updated like once a week or even longer...
8 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 9, 2023
It's the first time I read people complaining about fast pace of a drama at the very beginning! Usually, this happens at the last 2 episodes with rushed ending.
I agree, it is fast...and the fact that we will enter different arc tonight...I still haven't got enough of TTJ please...
13 3
Replying to Jennykk89 • Apr 9, 2023
Can someone tell what is the plot of this drama? Is it good? I tired watching it and I was kind of confused.
Which part are you confused about?
2 2
Replying to kwanto • Apr 9, 2023
Perhaps unpopular opinion: But I don't like Ming Ye wedding dress....it's too over the top. I know designer went…
I won't complain, LYX in any costume will work for me, haha
3 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier…
Yup, that will do for now...
2 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier…
Heh? It has subs!
2 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
Sis, aren't you supposed to study? hahaha
Haha...being students during this period is tough...I myself would sneak watch this regardless the exams...hahaha
2 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier…
Good luck! I am waiting for this to be shown on netflix...then I can re-watch with my TV peacefully :)
2 5
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Apr 9, 2023
MingYe and Clam princess outfits are also superb!✨✨I am glad we get their arc in today's EPS ..... 😆 excited!
Sis, aren't you supposed to study? hahaha
3 6
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 9, 2023
I don't think Youku ever sell its production to WeTV or iQiyi...for viki, maybe, but not gonna be during premier…
No, it is not available on TV! That's the worst part, it is only available on mobile. I asked this question before the show aired, because I wanted to watch this in high resolution on big screen. So, the best I can do now is mirroring using my phone. Some viewers suggested to get cable and connect your mobile to TV...
3 7